McDonald's Employee Review

Great workplace also management
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON8 February 2018
Management was very organized and also very understanding about many things. Made lots of new friends during the period I work at Mcdonalds and would recommend this workplace
Pros
50% off food
Cons
Greasy

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Fast Paced environment with room for advancement.
Mcdonald's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 October 2018
McDonald's is a fast paced work environment. Typically a shift consists of showing up, doing the job you were assigned to for that day (which can change if the managers need you somewhere else), with lots of cleaning in between. The in-store management is (mostly) competent and is able to perform their jobs, but often have to jump in and support the crew because there isn't enough crew to properly function at times. In my opinion, I've learned better interpersonal skills as well as task management skills (most efficient order to perform tasks). The hardest part of the job was being understaffed every once in a while due to not having enough crew scheduled, and sick calls/no shows, while the most enjoyable part of the job was the environment. It's a fun environment to work in, as long as you are a somewhat amicable person, and even the managers are fun to work with for the most part.
Pros
Lots of opportunities for advancement
Cons
Poor corporate management
productive
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2018
Its a fun place to work around how ever the work scheduling was not flexible. I learned to work with other people and get some guest experience. Making peoples food was fun and making sure it is hot and fresh.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

535K