McDonald's Employee Review

Busy Busy Day
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA26 June 2013
Always very busy due to location. It is in the Middle of Shopping center. A typical day at work would consists of 8-10 hours standing. If put in drive thru its all about fast pace taking orders while someone is at the window paying. When no cars were in drive thru you would have to stock mc donalds happy meal boxes with toys. When in the front you take orders, make drinks,sometimes even bag your own food. The front Cashier is also responsible for keeping area clean and stocked with Napkins, Sauces and Ketchup. I learned all this in a week. After my week of training i didnt have to get told what to do. I loved my coworkers and managers were wonderful people. The hardest part of the job would be keeping our time short. Times are very important, and the most enjoyable would have been the coworkers.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Decent, but lousy.
Sandwich Maker (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC21 April 2018
The managers were terrible and i felt uncomfortable in the environment, they made me do dangerous tasks and got mad if i declined. The employees were rather pleasant at points, but i feel as though better and reliable staffing needs to be put into effect.
Fun workplace
Crew Trainer / Counter Crew (Former Employee) –  PH21 April 2018
This is my first and ever love work place, i really enjoyed working in mc donalds, by providing our customer a great and friendly service.following all the standards in mc donalds is not hard if you really loveyour job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

529.7K