McDonald's Employee Review

Each McDonalds is different from one another
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC7 February 2018
McDonalds can be a great place to work when they are staffed and have great communication among the staff. I worked at a McDonalds and we where held to high stature. We where one go the most profitable McDonalds in Burnaby and where on of the fastest. How ever a lot of that changed when our store managers where switched. A lot of people didn't get the hours they needed, there where a lot of problems with scheduling ordering products and staff appreciation. A lot of coworkers quit and a lot of managers overall quit as well. I do believe McDonalds can be a great place to work at where you feel welcomed and are excited to work. How ever if you don't have communication at a work place it will fall apart.
Pros
discount
Cons
under appreciation over worked

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Crew
Crew Employee (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON17 August 2018
Mcdonalds was a good starting job. I enjoyed it but after 3 years it was time to move on and continue working on building on new skills. This job taught me good people skills and multi tasking skills as well.
Basic Job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, NB16 August 2018
You will gain alot of experience with customer service and other skills you will lose in other aspects in future careers. But the training and over all way the business is run various from place to place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

533.7K