McDonald's Employee Review

Each McDonalds is different from one another
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC7 February 2018
McDonalds can be a great place to work when they are staffed and have great communication among the staff. I worked at a McDonalds and we where held to high stature. We where one go the most profitable McDonalds in Burnaby and where on of the fastest. How ever a lot of that changed when our store managers where switched. A lot of people didn't get the hours they needed, there where a lot of problems with scheduling ordering products and staff appreciation. A lot of coworkers quit and a lot of managers overall quit as well. I do believe McDonalds can be a great place to work at where you feel welcomed and are excited to work. How ever if you don't have communication at a work place it will fall apart.
Pros
discount
Cons
under appreciation over worked

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Environnement activités
Instructions (Current Employee) –  Val-d'Or, QC25 May 2018
C'est un bon place pour débuter le travail et plus études
Pros
Repas gratuits
Cons
Pas gros salaire
Fairly easy manual labor, but very fast-paced at times
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 May 2018
The typical day at work involved taking orders, operating the cash register, dealing with the clients, cleaning the front counter, taking out the trash and helping at the drive through. One improves their ability to multi-task and to make swift decisions. The management is ok, but will give you strikes if you break the rules. The hardest part of the kob is the fast-paced type of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in teams and serving the customer.
Pros
Flexible schedule, free food during night shift
Cons
Fast pace work, petty customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

530.7K