McDonald's Employee Review

Each McDonalds is different from one another
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC7 February 2018
McDonalds can be a great place to work when they are staffed and have great communication among the staff. I worked at a McDonalds and we where held to high stature. We where one go the most profitable McDonalds in Burnaby and where on of the fastest. How ever a lot of that changed when our store managers where switched. A lot of people didn't get the hours they needed, there where a lot of problems with scheduling ordering products and staff appreciation. A lot of coworkers quit and a lot of managers overall quit as well. I do believe McDonalds can be a great place to work at where you feel welcomed and are excited to work. How ever if you don't have communication at a work place it will fall apart.
Pros
discount
Cons
under appreciation over worked

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

could be better
McDonald's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 January 2019
involves in a lot of stress that needs to be controlled. The type of management depends on the person, some are amazing and want to work with more. Others are just create a terrible environment.
Busy, Overwhelming
Exmouth St - Crew (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON15 January 2019
I enjoyed working there, I learned how to work with customers as well as balancing a busy work environment. Although it was overwhelming and busy all the time. It also had managers that were younger than 18 years old, so it was not managed well

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

536.7K