McDonald's Employee Review

Each McDonalds is different from one another
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC7 February 2018
McDonalds can be a great place to work when they are staffed and have great communication among the staff. I worked at a McDonalds and we where held to high stature. We where one go the most profitable McDonalds in Burnaby and where on of the fastest. How ever a lot of that changed when our store managers where switched. A lot of people didn't get the hours they needed, there where a lot of problems with scheduling ordering products and staff appreciation. A lot of coworkers quit and a lot of managers overall quit as well. I do believe McDonalds can be a great place to work at where you feel welcomed and are excited to work. How ever if you don't have communication at a work place it will fall apart.
Pros
discount
Cons
under appreciation over worked

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Rating
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2018
McDonalds crew members work in the kitchen preparing food and at the front counter helping customers through the ordering process. Team member job duties include operating a cash register, running the drive-thru, cooking Big Macs and other menu items, cleaning the restaurant, and completing other assigned tasks. A Crew Member has three main responsibilities: Customer Service, Food Preparation and Cleanliness and Hygiene.

Provide customers with the menu and suggest food items as per their preferences. Inform customers of any special or new deals that the company has introduced. Take cash or process credit cards in
exchange of meals sold.
I loved my time working with McDonalds
Swing manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB17 October 2018
I loved my time working at McDonalds. They are very willing to work with you and help you improve your work ethics. There is also a lot of room to grow and move up.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Constant change of staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

535.1K