McDonald's Employee Review

Each McDonalds is different from one another
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC7 February 2018
McDonalds can be a great place to work when they are staffed and have great communication among the staff. I worked at a McDonalds and we where held to high stature. We where one go the most profitable McDonalds in Burnaby and where on of the fastest. How ever a lot of that changed when our store managers where switched. A lot of people didn't get the hours they needed, there where a lot of problems with scheduling ordering products and staff appreciation. A lot of coworkers quit and a lot of managers overall quit as well. I do believe McDonalds can be a great place to work at where you feel welcomed and are excited to work. How ever if you don't have communication at a work place it will fall apart.
Pros
discount
Cons
under appreciation over worked

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

It is a great first job for anyone
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  London Rd McDonald's23 February 2018
It is a great place to work if you enjoy working in a team setting and working at a fast pace. To be successful at McDonald's; mutli-tasking and organization are two of the main skills needed.
Pros
Learning great work ethic
Cons
Crabby irrational customers
fast paced, fun
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 February 2018
It is a very fast paced job where you learn to plan to prepare for the future. I have learned how to time manage and how to plan out my personal schedule.
Pros
Very flexible hours
Cons
Sometimes short staffed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

527.7K