McDonald's Employee Review

Fast Paced
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON7 February 2018
Working for Mcdonalds is for someone who is able to keep up in a fast paced environment. Working here involves many things including customer service, preparing and making food items such as burgers, salads , fries and baked goods.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

A good experienced
Latenight Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2018
I learned lots from this company since when i came in Canada, it applies me everything. It is where i learned how to count Canadian Currency, taking payments/how to operate debit machine, you work with different people, different languages, different attitude, you can learn how to deal with customer complaints, how to do food safety, inventory, managing your store. Through that experienced gives me more confident enough to work other company. The hardest part of this job is that you need to work fast as it is a fast food, customer/ people yelling at you, and if you make a mistake in making food order.
Fast Paced environment with room for advancement.
Mcdonald's Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 October 2018
McDonald's is a fast paced work environment. Typically a shift consists of showing up, doing the job you were assigned to for that day (which can change if the managers need you somewhere else), with lots of cleaning in between. The in-store management is (mostly) competent and is able to perform their jobs, but often have to jump in and support the crew because there isn't enough crew to properly function at times. In my opinion, I've learned better interpersonal skills as well as task management skills (most efficient order to perform tasks). The hardest part of the job was being understaffed every once in a while due to not having enough crew scheduled, and sick calls/no shows, while the most enjoyable part of the job was the environment. It's a fun environment to work in, as long as you are a somewhat amicable person, and even the managers are fun to work with for the most part.
Pros
Lots of opportunities for advancement
Cons
Poor corporate management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

535K