McDonald's Employee Review

Fast Paced
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON7 February 2018
Working for Mcdonalds is for someone who is able to keep up in a fast paced environment. Working here involves many things including customer service, preparing and making food items such as burgers, salads , fries and baked goods.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Good place to start working
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 August 2018
I quite enjoyed my time working at the Kerrisdale location, management was helpful with any issues that may have come up. I learned how to manage time between rushes to complete daily tasks. The hardest part of the job was dealing with problem customers, but management was able to help out a lot with that. The best part of the job was the people that I worked with.
It is an okay place
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 August 2018
It is an average working place for teenagers or anyone looking for hours. Everything is fast paced, "go go and go". Part timers can get a lot of hours. It can be a friendly place to work. The temperature there can get really high, and not a lot of space to maneuver around. There will be many people working there, and you can get really sweaty.
Pros
really flexible hours
Cons
only a 30 minute break for 8 hour shift, and the break schedule can be unfair

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

533.7K