McDonald's Employee Review

Was a great place to work.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB7 February 2018
So long as you got along with your managers and were willing to do double your share of the work. The money was great and the flexibility was great so long as you weren't high up the ladder. Liked the people I worked with.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Job equality.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Rating
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 October 2018
McDonalds crew members work in the kitchen preparing food and at the front counter helping customers through the ordering process. Team member job duties include operating a cash register, running the drive-thru, cooking Big Macs and other menu items, cleaning the restaurant, and completing other assigned tasks. A Crew Member has three main responsibilities: Customer Service, Food Preparation and Cleanliness and Hygiene.

Provide customers with the menu and suggest food items as per their preferences. Inform customers of any special or new deals that the company has introduced. Take cash or process credit cards in
exchange of meals sold.
I loved my time working with McDonalds
Swing manager (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB17 October 2018
I loved my time working at McDonalds. They are very willing to work with you and help you improve your work ethics. There is also a lot of room to grow and move up.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Constant change of staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

535.1K