McDonald's Employee Review

Excellent place for growth and students
Swing Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2018
There's always new people coming in to learn, wheather its their first job or they're just looking for something part time.
Being a manager here has taught me the value of team work and synergy. I have loved growing and learning from all my wonderful co-workers these last few years and look forward to learn and grow some more, either here or wherever life takes me.
overall its a fun workplace as most people are young and up beat, it never gets boring
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no paid breaks until you become manager

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Good student job
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 February 2018
Mcdonald's has a great work environment for young people. Ideal for students and many opportunities to move up in the store if you work hard. Higher up management needs to improve however.
super rude managers with terrible hours
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 February 2018
I worked here for a year and a half and was so thankful when I found a new job. I was never given the hours I had asked for and my shifts constantly got cancelled. The managers were unwilling to work as hard as the crew members which made the shifts difficult and not fun at all :(
Pros
50% off food and free drinks
Cons
really bad scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

527.7K