McDonald's Employee Review

Bad managment
Employé (Former Employee) –  Rosemère, QC7 February 2018
The staff is rude and sometimes disrespectful. They give hours and shifts that are difficult to accommodate with when you're a student. The managers not very comprehensive.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

fast paced, fun
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 February 2018
It is a very fast paced job where you learn to plan to prepare for the future. I have learned how to time manage and how to plan out my personal schedule.
Pros
Very flexible hours
Cons
Sometimes short staffed
Productive and Fun Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON23 February 2018
McDonald's was a great first job as a student. There was no "typical" workday because one day was always different from the next. I learned a lot of things during my time at McDonald's, things that I never thought would be useful for what I am studying at university. I learned a lot about the customers and my fellow employees. The management was fairly good, nothing spectacular but working in customer service can be a hassle. The culture at McDonald's is what you would expect it to be. I almost felt like being in high school except you were getting paid to be there.

The hardest part of the job was being as patient as possible. Patience is a virtue. I wouldn't say there was anything about McDonald's that was the most enjoyable. It's a good place to work especially for a starter job.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Inconsistent hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

527.7K