McDonald's Employee Review

Bad managment
Employé (Former Employee) –  Rosemère, QC7 February 2018
The staff is rude and sometimes disrespectful. They give hours and shifts that are difficult to accommodate with when you're a student. The managers not very comprehensive.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

A great learning opportunity
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC22 February 2019
Can get very stressful during rush times. The most enjoyable part about working at McDonalds was working with other young people who are all awesome. This job helped me learn to work better with a team and was a great introduction to customer service for me as well.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
management will ask you to do a broom and mop every 5 minutes
productive, work place, friendly people and place to work at
Manager/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON21 February 2019
My typical day at work is going in checking the floor and organizing everything for my shift. I learned customer service a lot and I learned time management. I was controlling the customer service and guest experience. I dealt with a lot of people and how to run the place well. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with others learning new things and improving my customer service more and organizing and running the floor the best I can.
Pros
Learning a lot you'd want to know

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

537.6K