McDonald's Employee Review

fun workplace and good crew room
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 February 2018
A typical day at work would be to keep your workspace clean, make all the orders that come in and give excellent customer service. At the end of the shift I always restock for the person that will be coming in the next day. I enjoy everybody that I work with which makes my job more enjoyable. .. The hardest part of my job is to fulfill orders fast and efficient. the pros are you get 50 percent off all meals that you eat. The cons would be when the Mcdonalds truck come in with inventory you could be there from 5-12 hours unloading and restocking the freezer, fridge and dry stock in its correct order.
Pros
50 percent off meals
Cons
long hours when doing inventory

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

fast paced, fun
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 February 2018
It is a very fast paced job where you learn to plan to prepare for the future. I have learned how to time manage and how to plan out my personal schedule.
Pros
Very flexible hours
Cons
Sometimes short staffed
Productive and Fun Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON23 February 2018
McDonald's was a great first job as a student. There was no "typical" workday because one day was always different from the next. I learned a lot of things during my time at McDonald's, things that I never thought would be useful for what I am studying at university. I learned a lot about the customers and my fellow employees. The management was fairly good, nothing spectacular but working in customer service can be a hassle. The culture at McDonald's is what you would expect it to be. I almost felt like being in high school except you were getting paid to be there.

The hardest part of the job was being as patient as possible. Patience is a virtue. I wouldn't say there was anything about McDonald's that was the most enjoyable. It's a good place to work especially for a starter job.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Inconsistent hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

527.7K