McDonald's Employee Review

fun workplace and good crew room
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 February 2018
A typical day at work would be to keep your workspace clean, make all the orders that come in and give excellent customer service. At the end of the shift I always restock for the person that will be coming in the next day. I enjoy everybody that I work with which makes my job more enjoyable. .. The hardest part of my job is to fulfill orders fast and efficient. the pros are you get 50 percent off all meals that you eat. The cons would be when the Mcdonalds truck come in with inventory you could be there from 5-12 hours unloading and restocking the freezer, fridge and dry stock in its correct order.
Pros
50 percent off meals
Cons
long hours when doing inventory

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Stressant, mais bien pour un premier emploi.
Caisse, service à la clientèle, etc. (Former Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC14 August 2018
J'avais une très bonne gérante, mais les autres chefs de quarts n'étaient pas agréable pour la plupart.
Pros
horaires flexibles
Cons
heures pas possible
Multiple Years of McDonald's Experience
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON14 August 2018
A typical day includes fairly straightforward and basic work with minimal stress (unless unusually busy or heavily understaffed). A nice beginning job for learning the ropes of working. You'll learn how to multitask and communicate with a group of people in order to get the job done. Management is usually pretty good but can also be a huge issue. Younger management can be hit or miss, some are strong leaders while others were promoted out of desperation. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the less useful part-time employees that are only working because their parents forced them to get a job and dealing with the bitter older employees that spend the day talking trash about everybody around them. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get scheduled on a shift with a bunch of decent people and everything just seems to flow properly.

P.S. Never work nights. Ever.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

533.5K