McDonald's Employee Review

fun workplace and good crew room
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 February 2018
A typical day at work would be to keep your workspace clean, make all the orders that come in and give excellent customer service. At the end of the shift I always restock for the person that will be coming in the next day. I enjoy everybody that I work with which makes my job more enjoyable. .. The hardest part of my job is to fulfill orders fast and efficient. the pros are you get 50 percent off all meals that you eat. The cons would be when the Mcdonalds truck come in with inventory you could be there from 5-12 hours unloading and restocking the freezer, fridge and dry stock in its correct order.
Pros
50 percent off meals
Cons
long hours when doing inventory

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Positive work environment with room to grow
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON20 January 2019
A typical day at work consisted of leading the crew for a successful shift and dealing with customers and customer complaints. I learned a lot about customer service and also team leading. Team morale was always high and it was a positive environment to work in. Most enjoyable part of the job was ending a successful and productive shift and going home feeling encouraged and ready to come back.
toxic place to work
Live In-Nanny (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 January 2019
McDonalds opened my eyes, it may seem like a wonderful place to work but the atmosphere is toxic and draining. You're always on edge and the managing staff is HORRIABLE. so rude and unkind
Pros
half off lunches
Cons
everything but the half off lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

536.9K