McDonald's Employee Review

fun workplace and good crew room
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON7 February 2018
A typical day at work would be to keep your workspace clean, make all the orders that come in and give excellent customer service. At the end of the shift I always restock for the person that will be coming in the next day. I enjoy everybody that I work with which makes my job more enjoyable. .. The hardest part of my job is to fulfill orders fast and efficient. the pros are you get 50 percent off all meals that you eat. The cons would be when the Mcdonalds truck come in with inventory you could be there from 5-12 hours unloading and restocking the freezer, fridge and dry stock in its correct order.
Pros
50 percent off meals
Cons
long hours when doing inventory

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Work is hard
cook (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON19 May 2018
mcdonalds is a pretty hard job due to the hours and position. the cook position is pretty tough due to the memorization of each burger and the heat in pretty overwhelming
Pros
great experiance
Cons
work condition
fun workplace where i learned a lot
Cashier, Drive through and hostess (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC19 May 2018
I really enjoyed working at McDonalds. In the time I worked there, i was training for many different positions. I adapted to every situation I was put in.
Pros
50% of on all meals
Cons
open 24h

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

530.5K