McDonald's Employee Review

Filled the time after school
McDonald's Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Salmon Arm, BC7 February 2018
Management could use a lot of work. Lots of micromanagement and “prodding”, constantly told to do one thing by one manger and then told otherwise by another. Kinda felt like cat and mouse, never really had any guidance. Couldn’t get an clear answer from any managers.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Schedule, time off

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

étudiant
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Tracadie-Sheila, NB17 November 2018
Client pas toujours patient lorsque manque de personnel. Dois faire beaucoup d'heure supplémentaire imprévu
Fun
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC16 November 2018
This was my first job. At first it was very stressful because I wasn't trained enough. They first assigned me to make fries at first, but it was kinda difficult because the next few days they put me on cashier which was really overwhelming with all the buttons on the screen, however its an okay job when you get use to it. The people that work with me are alright. Some are kind of rude, but most are friendly. The management where I worked is alright as well If you are use to stressful situations where you learn everything on one day, this job is for you, but if you are a learner that is a bit slow (like me) you will struggle a little bit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

535.7K