McDonald's Employee Review

It's not for everyone!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA23 September 2012
You count your register, you take customers orders, and you serve. I've learned that many people who work here are undermined to believe there's only one job for them and won't get any better. I've learned how to pick my idea and not fall. Also, I've learned that by you serving there isn't always the objective for someone else. Management is okay, but they are very expectant of others. Your co-workers aren't very friendly, they are seriously on some meth and expectant of others to follow them. The hardest part of the job is rushing things to get done and dealing with strange people you don't know and having to hear from the company that your behavior is low. The most enjoyable part of the job is free lunch when someone who took and order made the mistake.
Pros
a mistake free food!
Cons
the untrusted company

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

disrespected on the daily
Crew (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB20 April 2018
I felt like I had to quit as I was constantly being disrespected and harassed by customers & co workers to the point where I was constantly stressed. Do not recommend.
Pros
50% discount
Cons
everything
Bien mais mauvaise gestion
Chef de quart (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC20 April 2018
L'environnement de travail est parfois négatif, mais on apprend bien et on se fait une famille. Gestion trop autoritaire, ne respecte pas leurs employés.
Pros
repas gratuit
Cons
aucune pause, ne respecte pas disponibilités

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

529.7K