McDonald's Employee Review

Excellent first-job experience
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Stratford, PE8 February 2018
McDonald's offers a helpful step forward for many young people entering the workforce. It surrounds young employees with other like-minded individuals who want to get a jump start at a career. Tasks are repetitive with little conflict which provides a good learning environment for first time employees.
Pros
great training program
Cons
high pressure situations

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

It was a good first job.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON22 May 2018
It has been years since I worked at this establishment. A typical work day consisted of a high pressure situation of making many orders for hungry customers. It was busy because of the location. Ive learned how to deal with difficult situations professionally and efficiently. Management was good, some managers stuck out more than others who have helped me and genuinely became good friends with. Hardest part of the job was dealing with troubled customers, and the high speed work ethic expected did cause some anxiety. Most enjoyable part were the benefits given, the 50% off card for my meals and the free coffees before or after my shift.
bonne ambiance pour les jeunes
CHEF D'ÉQUIPE (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC22 May 2018
bon millieu de travail pour commencer a séducquer au pres des prochains
Pros
pause
Cons
obligeance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

530.7K