McDonald's Employee Review

Hardwork pays off
Dishwasher/Cook (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CA13 June 2013
meeting new people/customers/co workers can be fun a lot of times; you get to see friends, families, and even people you meet and instantly get a good impression based on all the hard work you put yourself into. What I learned is that hard work really does pay off, if you work hard others will see that whether it would be your co workers or customers take the time to put good effort into making the business look good, but don't take too much time otherwise you'll get in trouble, it's a fast paced environment don't rush into getting things done just to keep yourself not busy, help your co workers so that way you're not bored. Management is good, just keep the communication running with your manager, if something is wrong you can tell him/her what the problem is and he/she will do their very best to help you. Co workers are the same they're like you in many different ways help make their day fun and they'll do the same for you. The hardest part of the job is nothing really, just the skill and effort is needed, you build new skills based on multitasking. the most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone will make a funny joke and most people enjoy eating, plus you get to eat the food you or your co workers make.
Pros
Discounts on food
Cons
messy lobby

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Overall enjoyed my time
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2018
Working with the same groups of people was comforting and allowed me to make some great long term friends when i moved to the area. I enjoyed going in to work because of the overall friendly environment with my employees and even my employers. Of course there were moments when customers would get out of line but knowing i had people i could talk to made it bearable.
Good and hard worker
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 April 2018
worked hard and worked efficiently, worked with care did all tasks with care and efficiently, multi-tasker, I loved the work atmosphere I learned all tasks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

529.7K