McDonald's Employee Review

Meh
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON7 February 2018
I didn't enjoy working at the McDonalds that i work at mostly because I have social anxiety and the people there was judging me. But they gave me more hours. There was also some workers who were friendly mostly the full-time people. I was a part-time so I didn't get to work with them that much

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Wasn’t too bad
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 May 2018
Working there was an interesting experience. I made a lot of amazing kind people which made working there bareable when it’s summer and hot. It’s not too bad and hours are flexible.
THis job is terrible from a managers standpoint.
Team Leader/Manager (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB23 May 2018
This was a terrible experience, terrible pay. they would hire people at a higher pay than me as a manager and wouldn't raise my pay to compensate. I was only making 30 cents over minimum wage with 2 promotions and 4 raises. Hours were not flexible at all and days lasted 10 hours on average. Managers picked favorites and ignored the rest. Constantly adding new things for managers to do to the point where we cant manage a shift and we spend all day doing daily tasks. Even when off work you're harassed in a group chat to do things. Every morning i would wake up with 100+ messages and scolded by bosses if i didn't read all of them every morning.
Pros
Free Luches
Cons
Long days, really bad pay, favoritism within managment, terrible hours, bosses didnt listen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

530.7K