McDonald's Employee Reviews for Team Trainer

Found 803 reviews matching the search See all 144,282 reviews
Good environment to work in
service body, leader and crew trainer (Current Employee) –  Stittsville, ON14 January 2019
This McDonald's is a great place to work at as the managers and crew members are all very fun, nice and friendly together. After a day at work, I feel happy because of the way that I was treated while I was working.
Pros
50% off everything
Cons
Fast-paced environment
Good workplace with very flexible hours
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  kit14 January 2019
I absolutely LOVED working at McDonald's. It was an amazing opportunity where I learned a lot about work life as well as food and safety. I met tons of amazing people, and had lots of fun while working.
Pros
Free food, Fun people, Flexible hours
Cons
Night Shifts
Good place to work and taught me a lot
Crew Trainer, Swing Manager, Brower Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 January 2019
Each day at work had many ups and downs while it was extremely busy most of the time. I learned a lot about time management, multitasking and team work with each day. In time I got promoted to Crew Trainer which turned out to be my favourite position in the store. I learned hospitality skills to make new crew feel welcome and how to lead a team during my shift. Getting promoted to manager taught me customer service, responsibility and organization. Overall working at McDonald's was a great experience that taught me a lot of skills I can use at any job.
Crew Trainer/GEL
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON9 January 2019
A typical day at work would be serving customers, resolving complaints, preparing food, handling cash transactions, cleaning as you go, stocking, and working as a team to ensure customer's orders were served in a timely manner. I enjoyed the fast-paced atmosphere and making friends with my co-workers. It can be a very stressful place to work and I did find that management seemed to spend more time chatting in their offices than helping the employees but that is my only complaint. There are a lot of opportunities to learn new stations and to improve your people skills.
fun
Crew Trainer/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC8 January 2019
i dont like the new management, promotion is too slow when management changes, too much of stress at work. better to relocate and try something else what you really want to do.
Okay
CREW TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2019
Okay job, management kind of sucked, but I met some cool people there. Good discount on food if you work there, and lots of opportunities for growth ..
Fun crew and beneficial job experiences.
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 January 2019
Was a decent place to work, works excellently as a first job for anybody. However, after a while I grew tiresome of the same old tasks and wanted to do something more, something new.
Gets tiring after awhile
Guest Experience Leader, Team Leader, Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 January 2019
I've worked there for over 5 years now and from what I can say; it gets tiring very easily. I used to love going to work and being there and management at the time was very lovely. HOWEVER, when management gets comfortable that's when their true colors show and man you better be ready for the blow. McDonald's gave me work lessons and training that I used for other jobs not gonna lie, Their training is the best I've ever had. I would suggest people to work there for a couple months just to get the training honestly but definitely not a job i'd stay at for long.
Pros
half off food, special discounts through perkopolis, scolarships, incredible training
Cons
management, brutal customers, long hours
Fun and motivating work place
CREW TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB3 January 2019
I learned most life and job skills from working at McDonald's. This job taught me very essential communication and customer service skills along with time management, punctuality, organization, and a good work ethic.
Good environment with flexible hours
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 January 2019
A friendly environment that made most shifts fun and easy. Always had a good time while still getting stuff done made shifts productive and enjoyable. When it came to extracurriculars and or other outside work activities, hours were very flexible. Very good first job.
Environment
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  4435 Kingston Rd20 December 2018
Mcdonald's teaches you valuable working skill that can be transferred into other work place environments. You learn how to work with people from different backgrounds and become really good friends.
Nice
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ON18 December 2018
Fun workplace, a good place for training and experience. Very flexible with hours and the management team was very supportive and helpful when in need.
Pros
50% Discount
Bad management and feels like crew is not important
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK10 December 2018
This job feels great early on, but once you understand and work for them for about 6 months, you can see the bad training practices and the poor care they have for long term workers at the establishment. You know you're replaceable and they do to.
Pros
Half off food, friends
Cons
Repetitive work, bad management, poor pay, they don't care
Guest Experience Leader
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 December 2018
Being the opening face of this fast-paced restaurant. Our jobs as a (GEL) guest experienced leader was to assure people's time at the restaurant was well spent. Dealing with peoples complaints, our main focus of this role was customer satisfaction. Mcdonalds wanted to merge more into a dine-in restaurant, and our role would be to deliver meals to the customer's table.
Pros
Discount, Team player
Cons
Greasy
Productive and fun environment
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 December 2018
Amazing place to work! Great people you develop great relationships with your co workers that will last a life time. Everyone is willing to help you succeed.
Pros
Good breaks, flexibility
Its ok
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 December 2018
Mc donalds is a good starting job but not one you would want to be in all your life because you dont know when you can get replaced with someone that has been there for only 5 months were you have been there for 5 years which seams unfair and if your the same religion or skin colour as the higher class workers your gauranteed a higher posision in the work force.
Fun workplace
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bradford, ON28 November 2018
I love working with the people. Although it is stressful, the family is the best and makes the work environment so much better. I love the discount and food
Pros
People
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Antigonish, NS25 November 2018
The work here was ok, you meet lots of new and exciting people, some people you my ormay not like but in all you should enjoy the first little bit of your job at McDonald’s after the first month or so you start losing hours and start not to like working there, if ou need hours your aviabilty better be all night because thas the only way you’ll Eb able to get hours working here.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
No hours, short breaks, always sent home early.
Manager
Crew member, Trainer, Team leader & management (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2018
The fast pace environment always made me super pumped to work and get all the crew people going. Flexible hours was the best and knowing my schedule 1 month in advance was a plus
Pros
Free food, people and training
Cons
1st assistant is the reason I want to leave, I don’t get paid enough for the job I do
Productive workplace
Team Leader, Crew Trainer, Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2018
I learned how to work in a face paced environment, learn how to work multiple tasks and jobs all in a days shift. Flexible and understanding. Great place to grow but not permanent.
Pros
Fifty percent off discount
Cons
Temporary job, promotions aren't the greatest, terrible raises.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

536.9K