Mazda Employee Reviews

Excellent
Réceptionniste (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC17 October 2018
Un propriétaire qui fait confiance en ces employer
Pros
Ouverture
Cons
Pas d'assurance
Great staff and good environment!
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB13 March 2018
Overall a great job! The staff is very friendly and passionate about the business. On top of that, the customers were great the entire time I worked there, making my job much easier!
Fast paced costumer service
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC28 August 2017
Job was simple to detail costumers cars fast as we can as they would come in by the hour. Simple job had to work fast and keep up with demands and do whatbit takes.
Productive and friendly environment
Specialist, IT Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2017
Mazda Canada has a gym accessible 24 hrs. Also, a certified yoga trainer has been hired for a weekly session.
This company offers a friendly environment where mutual respect is displayed at all levels.
Pros
Releasing workers early on long week ends.
Okay For My Position
Wash Bay Attendant (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON4 July 2017
Haven't worked there long, it is okay, pay isn't great but staff is good. Would recommend working if not planning on being a wash or lot guy. Other wise good place too work.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Low pay
good
Warranty Authorizations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON26 April 2017
good working place, very good benefits.
enjoyed a lot working with co-workers, staff were very friendly, working hours were good. great support and extra activities.
car deatailer
Team member (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 February 2017
clean new and used car for pick up or for resale and would also shuttle customer's home after they drop there car off at the dealership
Pros
got to learn alot about cleaing cars and what not to use
Cons
not alot of work over the winter
La mazda
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB25 November 2016
i worked at la for over a year, it was good while it lasted. it was a lube pit so it was mostly oil changes and tire rotations. the odd mount and balance would come our way but not usually. i would greet customers since we had a drive in service bay. We would wash the mats, vacuum the floors, test alignment, brakes, tread, battery. we had 2 of those hunter test programs with the floor built in test pads. they worked well enough. i had no complaints with really anything there, i just got somewhat bored of the exact same thing each an everyday for a year. i did want a change. the management was good, my coworkers were young adults like me so we all got along.
Pros
payed lunches
Cons
schedule booking wasnt very good. sometimes 9 cars would show up in 1 hour. and 4 the next 2
environement de travail productif
Esthétique automobile (Current Employee) –  Brossard, QC16 May 2016
ce poste me représente bien. aucune perte de temps. les journées sont bien rempli. il faut toujours donné son maximum. j'ai beaucoup appris a développer mon œil regarder les défauts des voitures, des grafignes etc. j'ai développer beaucoup de rapidité et mon sens de l'organisation. pour moi les collègues de travail sont important. une belle ambiances de travail c'est toujours plus agréable. je m'entend bien avec tous le personnels. le moment le plus agréable est de voir le résultats d'une voiture terminée( avant/après).
Fun
RECEPTIONIST/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Pincourt, QC8 April 2016
A typical day at work included a lot of laughs and just a good environment. I learned to be patient and always be positive towards the customer
Super
Vendeur automobile (Former Employee) –  Sherbrooke, QC9 November 2015
Ces le meilleur Mazda fait parti des meilleur automobile sur le marcher
Invigorating
Parts and Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON22 October 2015
This position was very fast paced, time lined and demanding, all of which was invigorating to me. Not only did I manage and coordinate all the materials, but I was also the Warranty Administrator and Service Writer. My job entailed ordering materials, shipping and receiving, meeting quotas, reconciling warranty, scheduling appointments.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
No room for advancement
Travail agréable
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Pincourt27 January 2015
Prendre appel de rendez-vous
Rappel date de rendez-vous
Sortir liste de rendez-vous pour vente et service
Sortir liste de véhicule du pour rendez-vous
Rappel client de véhicule du pour rendez-vous
Recevoir demande de rendez-vous par courriel, message texte
Nettoyage dans système client qui on plus le véhicule
Faire changement d'adresse de client, changement de courriel téléphone ect
Faire rabais étudiants
Pendant très occupé
Le service à la clientèle très agréable
Pros
travail de jour pas de fin de semaine, aime le service à la clientèle
Cons
Manque de soutien pour formation
No idea what an apprentice is. Used as a car waher/oil changer
2nd year apprentice (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2014
Unfortunately not a good experience. Even though have been through school and obtained respectable second year apprentice status, all I was used for was washing cars and doing oil changes. Anytime there was a chance to watch and learn, I was pulled away and asked to do things, such as clean the shop or wash a car. These people have no idea what an apprenticeship is and should only be able to hire those not signed into the program.
Pros
Cons
slave status
Great workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Aldergrove,BC15 April 2014
Always a fun day at work, learned how to drive diff. machines. Everyone that worked there were great, the job was easy and driving the machines was really enjoyable
Company was dynamic place to work, with ample opportunity for advancement and personal growth.
National Manager, Flt Ops and Dealer Development (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill3 May 2012
Company provided a good working environment that focused on core values of customer satisfaction, and employee empowerment. Provided employees the opportuntiy to expand their horizons, and encouraged "thinking outside the box."

Fun, dynamic, and dedicated the Mazda Team was a pleasure to work with.