Mayne Inc Employee Reviews

Disorganized Caos
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC30 April 2019
Mayne Inc. is a good stepping stone for a better career. Nothing is organized properly when it comes to the management of production & inventory control. I worked on the floor for about a year and decided enough was enough. If you work in the office you are treated like gold, but on the floor your just another face. Good luck finding long term employees
Pros
Having a steady paycheck
Cons
Nothing is organized
21 May 2019

We're sorry to hear that your experience was not what you hoped it would be. Mayne is a rapidly growing company and things change quickly, we're working hard to implement processes that manage this change and high rate of growth. Many of our log-term employees have worked with us to come up with new ways of increasing efficiencies. Granted the working environment may not be a fit for everyone but we're committed to taking care of our employees and giving everyone an opportunity to make the role their own.

Top notch management team - get rewarded for your hard work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC23 November 2018
Mayne is a forward thinking company with huge growth potential (currently building a new facility in Abbotsford) that genuinely cares about their employees and giving back to the community.
Employees can look forward to an incredible management team, fun work environment, staff events (BBQs, chalet at the Abbotsford Airshow,etc.), benefits, RRSP matching and a bonus/profit sharing program.
Pros
Growth, excellent team environment, benefits, competitive wages
21 May 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Great place to work!
Director of Distribution (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC16 November 2018
Mayne Inc. is a rapidly growing company with great potential for growth in career opportunities. Great team work as everyone is working towards the same goals of success. Ownership cares about the well being of the staff and others by giving back to the local communities.
Pros
Growing Company, opportunities available
21 May 2019

Thank you for your positive comments. Our employees well-being and supporting local communities is something we take pride in and we really appreciate the contributions our staff make in helping to realize these goals.

Awesome!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC15 November 2018
Great company to work for and wonderful environment. It is fun to be part of a company that values their employees and is also involved in the community. Everyone is a team player and helps each other out.
21 May 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate the enthusiasm and contributions our staff make.

Cheerful work environment
Marketing team (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC15 November 2018
A growing company with opportunities for those wanting to carve out a position for themselves with growth potential... beautiful architectural product
Pros
Company invested in growing and giving back to community
21 May 2019

Thank you for this great review, helping our employees grow in their careers is what makes Mayne the company it is today and what it will be in the future.

Well-Managed Growth
Process Improvement (Current Employee) –  Aldergrove, BC13 November 2018
Mayne is a company growing at an incredible pace full of real, achievable opportunity that allows talented people to reach heights capped only by their ambition. The management team is the reason for this. Apply if a good challenge is something you look for.
Pros
Management, Growth, High-Quality Product
21 May 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, we love to hear from the people that help make Mayne a successful company.