Mayne Inc

Mayne Inc Employee Reviews

Canada12 reviews
Team environment, productive workplace
Mayne holds an incredibly family-like and welcoming atmosphere. When it's time to work hard, we work hard together and when it is time to have a laugh, we laugh together.
It's such an encouraging feeling to know that you can come to work every day and your team has so much support for one another.

It is the first company that I have worked for that cares so much about the health and well-being of the employees and it really shows.

There is such a broad variety of roles within Mayne with so much potential to learn and expand your knowledge base and skillset. Being a fairly new company, growing at a rapid rate there is so much room to grow within the company.
Good place to acquire experience..
Productive place to work,,competitive working environment assign task are challenging and fulfilling in a way you fell satisfied as part of the team..A good place to acquire how manufacturing process works..
wolf in sheeps clothing
Read the fine print....the GREAT reviews are from the management.
The people on the floor are GREAT but, they struggle to keep up with "suggested" targets along with faulty equipment and poor production procedures. A couple of production floor "management" team ( number one and thing two) will throw you under a bus if they are not to make suggested targets and make their bonus. A young company? That is a very poor excuse! On average, it should take about three to four years to establish and, have ALL aspects of the business running smoothly. Building a large complex to further the business was, taken from the employees profit sharing. The Red Viper not only goes fast but, the end comes quick if your reckless.
4 September 2019
We are sorry to hear that your experience at Mayne was not enjoyable. We do our best to make sure every employee's experience is enjoyable.
We are growing at an incredibly fast rate and we are working very hard to improve our processes and procedures. We love feedback and value employee input on ways in which we can improve processes and procedures.

Our expansion to Abbotsford has no effect on the quarterly bonus paid out to employees, these bonuses are calculated solely on personal goals and other production KPIs.
Great Work Culture in a Rapidly Growing Company
Mayne Inc. is a company experiencing success at a rapidly growing pace which allows for tons of growth and development within your own role. If you are willing to be independent, seek out opportunities for the company and work hard you will be greatly rewarded. The management team is very personable and approachable and instills positive core values within the company. The company also cares a lot about giving back which allows for volunteer hours during work time and being open to new opportunities for charity involvement. Due to the rapid growth there are little bumps along the way but overall the work culture is very positive and I feel incredibly supported in my role.
Pros
Community Involvement, Supportive Management Team, Positive Work Culture, Competitive Wages, Benefits
4 September 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We do our best to ensure team members have all the resources and support they need to be successful in their individual roles. We will not be here today without everyone's contributions.
Great working environment
I have worked with a couple of companies and I will gladly say Mayne is the best company I have had the opportunity to work with so far.
My role keeps me challenged, my team members are very supportive and helpful. Managers are very approachable, always looking for ways to improve efficiencies and provide employees with the tools they need to be successful in their role.

Mayne is very big on giving back, community involvement and supports various charity organizations. Employees are able to volunteer a couple of hours a day serving breakfast to kids in school, package food for the job bank etc.

The rapid growth the company is facing makes it a very dynamic place to work and provides room for growth and advancement.

Work can get stressful sometimes, but it is a great company to work with.
Pros
great company culture, room for gorwth and advancement, good benefits, good pay
Disorganized Caos
Mayne Inc. is a good stepping stone for a better career. Nothing is organized properly when it comes to the management of production & inventory control. I worked on the floor for about a year and decided enough was enough. If you work in the office you are treated like gold, but on the floor your just another face. Good luck finding long term employees
Pros
Having a steady paycheck
Cons
Nothing is organized
21 May 2019
We're sorry to hear that your experience was not what you hoped it would be. Mayne is a rapidly growing company and things change quickly, we're working hard to implement processes that manage this change and high rate of growth. Many of our log-term employees have worked with us to come up with new ways of increasing efficiencies. Granted the working environment may not be a fit for everyone but we're committed to taking care of our employees and giving everyone an opportunity to make the role their own.
Great culture and work environment
Mayne is a dynamic rapidly growing company with a lot of opportunities for growth and development. The work environment is fun, family friendly, everyone is very helpful and supportive. The owners really care about their employees and make sure they are fair in making decisions.
The benefit package is very good, you get up to 4% RRSP match, a health spending account, bonuses, long term disability, boot allowance and lunches.
Pros
Competitive wage, friendly work environment, room for growth, great work hours
21 May 2019
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Top notch management team - get rewarded for your hard work
Mayne is a forward thinking company with huge growth potential (currently building a new facility in Abbotsford) that genuinely cares about their employees and giving back to the community.
Employees can look forward to an incredible management team, fun work environment, staff events (BBQs, chalet at the Abbotsford Airshow,etc.), benefits, RRSP matching and a bonus/profit sharing program.
Pros
Growth, excellent team environment, benefits, competitive wages
21 May 2019
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.
Great place to work!
Mayne Inc. is a rapidly growing company with great potential for growth in career opportunities. Great team work as everyone is working towards the same goals of success. Ownership cares about the well being of the staff and others by giving back to the local communities.
Pros
Growing Company, opportunities available
21 May 2019
Thank you for your positive comments. Our employees well-being and supporting local communities is something we take pride in and we really appreciate the contributions our staff make in helping to realize these goals.
Awesome!
Great company to work for and wonderful environment. It is fun to be part of a company that values their employees and is also involved in the community. Everyone is a team player and helps each other out.
21 May 2019
Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate the enthusiasm and contributions our staff make.
Cheerful work environment
A growing company with opportunities for those wanting to carve out a position for themselves with growth potential... beautiful architectural product
Pros
Company invested in growing and giving back to community
21 May 2019
Thank you for this great review, helping our employees grow in their careers is what makes Mayne the company it is today and what it will be in the future.
Well-Managed Growth
Mayne is a company growing at an incredible pace full of real, achievable opportunity that allows talented people to reach heights capped only by their ambition. The management team is the reason for this. Apply if a good challenge is something you look for.
Pros
Management, Growth, High-Quality Product
21 May 2019
Thank you for your positive feedback, we love to hear from the people that help make Mayne a successful company.