Mayfair Clubs

Mayfair Clubs Employee Reviews for Receptionist

Receptionist2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
The staff are awesome mostly but the management are jokes. They have no respect for employees and the turn over is very vey high. They have high expectations for little reward
Pros
Free meal and gym use
Cons
Stressful and you get mentally abused by management
Official response from Mayfair Clubs
26 February 2020
Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry to hear about your experience while you were employed with Mayfair Clubs. Mayfair Clubs employees are very important as they are an integral part of the Mayfair member experience. You are completely correct when you say our people are awesome. We agree! The teams employed at Mayfair were carefully selected by our management team. Our managers are the reason that you had such wonderful people working around you and we are sorry you felt otherwise. We have many senior staff members that have worked at Mayfair for longer than 10 years both within our Management team and frontline staff.

Please feel free to contact hr@mayfairclubs.com to provide additional feedback about your experience.
You are overworked and extremely underpaid for the amount of expectation the management's has. There is no incentives at this company, how can you be a health club and not offer any benefits. There's no staff room/ lunch room for employees. HR is non existing. You can make a formal complaint and instead of HR investigating they just make assumption based on what management says. Manager's/ supervisors here are bullies, manipulative and wants to micro manage everything. Instead of helping you grow, they like to belittle you and there is no appreciation or loyalty. Members/clients and co workers here are great but not enough reason for you to stick around.
Pros
Members at the club are the nicest people ever
Cons
Underpaid
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mayfair Clubs. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7