Maxville Manor Employee Reviews

Horrible Experience 👎
PSW (Former Employee) –  Maxville, ON13 February 2019
Unfriendly PSW Staff. Lots of gossip and back stabbing by some of the PSW staff, PSW staff are rude and not friendly making the shifts very long, working there was a big waste of time. You will be expected to work every single weekend so make sure you are available or office staff will fire you without notice.
Pros
Good Pay
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Maxville, ON26 November 2018
PSW (Current Employee) –  Maxville, ON23 October 2018
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Maxville, ON19 September 2018
Very busy.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Maxville, ON2 June 2017
It's a fast pace type of work. Always on the go. Staff are very nice and approachable. Clean and safe environment for the workers. Clients are always addressed with their needs.
Pros
Good benefits
Helping to Improve Peoples Daily Lives
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Maxville, ON9 May 2016
As a PSW I was able to co-op and get hired on during my placement. Probably one of the greatest jobs yet!

Provided daily assistance to the elderly to enable them to live their lives through bathing, lifts, feeding and activities!
Great place to word at times.
Supervisor in alzheimers special unit (Former Employee) –  Maxwell, ON17 December 2014
On days or evenings I have 5-7 staff members that I am responible for. I have report with the staff just break. 0600: check book for fleets and administer if needed, 0630 glucometers, puffers, nebulizers and all AM PRN or liquid resperidone, 0700 finish all med passes, prepare for wound care if any, apply all patches required, charting, filing old papers,reading over report and preparing a report for staff for 0930. 0900 break, 0930 followup on any residents that have had fleets and be sure it is charted, order any pill required residents, prepare all sheets and request for physician for rounds on tuesdays. And many small jobs; feedubg, changing, toileting
Pros
I know my shifts most of the time
Cons
Nights are a chore to get used to but they are manageable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxville Manor. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9