Maxville Manor

Maxville Manor Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Very busy.
It's a fast pace type of work. Always on the go. Staff are very nice and approachable. Clean and safe environment for the workers. Clients are always addressed with their needs.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Overall great place to work, Staff pull together as a team, clean and safe work environment. Management team are supportive . Residents needs come first.
Helping to Improve Peoples Daily Lives
As a PSW I was able to co-op and get hired on during my placement. Probably one of the greatest jobs yet!

Provided daily assistance to the elderly to enable them to live their lives through bathing, lifts, feeding and activities!
Great place to word at times.
On days or evenings I have 5-7 staff members that I am responible for. I have report with the staff just break. 0600: check book for fleets and administer if needed, 0630 glucometers, puffers, nebulizers and all AM PRN or liquid resperidone, 0700 finish all med passes, prepare for wound care if any, apply all patches required, charting, filing old papers,reading over report and preparing a report for staff for 0930. 0900 break, 0930 followup on any residents that have had fleets and be sure it is charted, order any pill required residents, prepare all sheets and request for physician for rounds on tuesdays. And many small jobs; feedubg, changing, toileting
Pros
I know my shifts most of the time
Cons
Nights are a chore to get used to but they are manageable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxville Manor. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9