MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

View all MaxSys Staffing & Consulting reviews

Assessment
Account/Recruitment Manager, Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2013
Maxsys is a growing recruitment firm which has made leaps and bounds within the Manufacturing and Warehousing areas. Maxsys acquired GSI Group mid-summer 2013 with the outlook that GSI will be Maxsys' IT arm.

Days are fast paced with recruitment, client and account management and team management which I find challenging and rewarding. We have a number of recruiters whom want to succeed and move upwards so providing coaching is a huge part of a days work BUT very rewarding when success is reached.

My role has me constantly on the go from computer to Blackberry to personal laptop but , I like it that way. Some say this could be the hardest part of the job and while I could agree, I say it's the best part of my job. I enjoy working with people of all levels and in all areas of the workforce. I never know who I could meet next!! Very rewarding.

Other MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, and always great staff to work with.
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2018
Great workplace, Getting to know new people in a different work zone, always occupied, people are there to answer your inquires. Basic and easy going job. Provide 100% dedication.
Horrible
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 April 2018
Workers don't tell you all info about a job which means you don't know what you're doing, what you're making, and sometimes you barely even know where to go. They give you 3 jobs then leave you alone for weeks. They give you jobs that are very far away from you even when you request that they don't. When they mess up, you get contacted by a higher up trying to give you a lecture about how hard they work. VERY hard to get a hold of agents for ANYTHING be it job rescheduling, inqueries, or emergencies.
Pros
Flexible hours because you barely get any
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2