MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

View all MaxSys Staffing & Consulting reviews

Encouraged and Respected
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON8 January 2019
I have been with MaxSys for a few months now and I feel like there is the opportunity for a lengthy career here. I am encouraged to use my skill set to the best of my ability and that is a first. I am respected by my peers and upper management.

The office culture is generally positive and we are encouraged to participate in social activities that are put on by MaxSys. Overall, I would highly recommend MaxSys as a place of employment.
Pros
Excellent hours; great salary & benefits

Other MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Manager and staff at the office always pays attention of what you need.they find you work fast.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 October 2019
Great team players at the office ,they always find me job. And my pay stubs always on time.
When I didn't like the job description they find me another job. No problem,no worries.
was a source for work
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB28 September 2019
was given calls day of work. was called to work 2 hours before shift actually started. was called in for a shift that i was not actually expected to be there for. You get some work, but is a roller coaster you have to ride.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.