MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

Fun and Hard Working

6 May 2020
A very fun place to work, everyone is great to work with. Great training provided and lots of skills that you can take with you in the future. Would recommend.
29 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Very happy with this company. They make you feel a part of the team and welcome you. Recruiters are very helps, the atmosphere is uplifting, everyone seems to help each other.
11 July 2020
The team at Maxsys in Moncton does their job very well. If you're looking for a spot you can keep busy and make a great amount of cash, you'd enjoy it.
I started with them once the pandemic started allowing for many businesses to open back up. There were a few issues finding hours while starting, but once you get settled into a spot you like, and the client wants you, you can stay!
Pros
Always work available!
Cons
Prior experience is an asset!
10 July 2020
This team of individuals greatly assisted me in finding a job suitable to what I enjoy doing. They were kind, prompt with responses, provided a very comforting and friendly environment and very fair. All they ask is you work hard and they will do they part to achieve your goals. I would definitely recommend Maxsys to anyone looking for employment!
Pros
Staffing and effort
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.