MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

View all MaxSys Staffing & Consulting reviews

This is a fun environment to work in
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TX6 March 2014
I was given much hope for success. They provide many tools to learn and grow in the career of technical recruiting. I went in equipped with just my work ethic and customer service background and put in the time that was asked of me, along with my own time. I considered myself to be a good employee and was told that the the first six months were about the effort I was putting in. I was given a time period of six month that I would have to learn the skills and produce results. I was however let go after less than two months.
Pros
great team, professional individuals driven by success, substantial base pay, golden tee and happy hours provided by company, great location
Cons
not a long period of time to prove yourself.

Other MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Good in a pinch, not so much for long term
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS2 May 2018
They find you work you are qualified to do, however stability is an issue and you will often find yourself without work for extended periods of time..
Pros
They find work for you.
Cons
Not a dependable source of steady income.
Fun workplace, and always great staff to work with.
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2018
Great workplace, Getting to know new people in a different work zone, always occupied, people are there to answer your inquires. Basic and easy going job. Provide 100% dedication.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2