MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker11 reviews
Canada11 reviews
I am a fresher and living in canada as an international student.I am working with MaxSys for a month but my 20 hours are not completing. I need some permanent job.
I worked for a little over a month.
First job I worked an extra unpaid day because they didn't tell me the position was over due to holidays coming up and the place I was sent to didn't mind me working for free apparently.

After that I had another position for 2 days and on the second day the weather was so terrible I couldn't physically get to the job.

I called them and left a message saying I couldn't go anywhere and they never replied, cut contact, and didn't give me my last hours of pay.
Pros
A job
Cons
Garbage company
Great team players at the office ,they always find me job. And my pay stubs always on time.
When I didn't like the job description they find me another job. No problem,no worries.
I went inside on the first day, filled out my application sitting on the desk, took my WHIMIS quiz, and just the next day I was already working in a Warehouse on Steeles. Very easy going staff, and the workplace is also very easy to adapt to.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
Labour work is very challenging, but that it expected as it applies to everyone.
the recruiters are really nice people, great work, training is done very well, fun places to work. very happy i got the opportunity to work for this company.
Very good company to work for. I really like that there is always work available. The interview was very easy and informative. The recruiter was very nice.
I had a great experience working with Maxsys. The interview and job placement happened quickly. I definitely plan on continuing my work with this company.
I definitely think there are more pros than cons with Maxsys. They have so many contracts on the go all the time and it greats to constantly have work and get some different experience.
good company, staff was great, no problems with registering, contracts were exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend this company to anyone for sure.
The employees were very friendly and explained things well. I got a job shortly after my interview, which was great! I would recommend this company to anyone.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting?
I was hired on some short jobs with them at first. Mostly warehouse kind of work. I worked hard and when something better open up they put me there and it worked out. I've been working regular hours since then. I tried a few places but this one was the best.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.