MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Recruiter42 reviews
Canada42 reviews
Amazing and friendly staff. Very helpful and always there to assist where needed. They work as a team and are very organized. Really enjoyed working with them!
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Maxsys Staffing. They ensure to treat employees fairly and work together to reach their highest potential. I highly recommend to any one searching for employment to reach out to this company.
I had the pleasure of working for Maxsys Staffing as a recruiter for 19 months.

I would highly recommend this position to anyone who is looking to gain HR recruiting experience.

A typical workday would consist of screening resumes, interviewing new applicants and following up with all of our clients. I learned how to skim through 100's of resumes in a timely matter and choose the best possible candidate for an open position.

Management was great and I enjoyed working with my branch manager, directors and vice presidents. The culture is all about productivity and results.

The hardest part of this job is dealing with associates that accept a job and do not show up. This is why you need to interview new people daily to ensure you have a long list of associates ready to go at any given time.

The most enjoyable part of my job was getting good people to work. I saw the positive change it made in their lives and that's what made me love this role. You need to connect with your associates on a personal level and really get to know them and that will help you find the best possible position for them.
Thoroughly enjoyed working with this company. There are lots of events and the team truly helps each other. Although the work can get stressful with the deadlines, everyone works together to improve. Superb!
Staff is amazing, the culture is very close knit, everyone works together.
Very understanding management.

Training is great, you will learn skills you can take with you in the future!
I work as the recruiter calling people in to interview and present them the different job offers (mainly warehouse) for either full time or part time. Then I present them forward to my manager who has gives them the final word on when to start for the job offer they choose to accept.
Pros
I worked at my own steady pace.
Cons
I was a temporary sub for the person who went on vacation.
It pays the bills and is better than any place I have ever worked. I am treated fairly. Benefits could be better and it would be nice to have sick time.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Unrealistic expectations at times
I was hired as a recruiter. This company is poorly run all over and uses technology to operate I t from 1997, I kid you not. Some staff are super negative and should be fired. Don’t expect any days off either.
Pros
Nil
Cons
The CEO is rude, and be littles his employees. IF you call in sick they guilt you to come in, even though you are entitled to sick days. Some of the staff made it bearable, but the managers were horrible and not team leaders.
I was a government recruiter at MaxSys for just shy of a year. The training that was provided gave me the opportunity to learn and grow as a recruiter. The management was very understanding when it came to issues or time-off requests. It was very difficult to find suitable candidates at times for specific positions, however everyone worked together as a team to complete difficult tasks. Overall I really enjoyed my time as MaxSys and would recommend it to others.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
Great Management support and excellent guidance on the work front. No micromanagement with extremely lively work culture.
The managers guide you through the ways of productivity and great team bonding initiatives
Cons
Maxsys trains their employees very well, in my opinion anyway. I had very great training from a senior recruiter. This company is a very good starting point for someone career for sure.
Working at Maxsys is a lot of fun. There always seems to be something fun going on. Barbecues, team building events and so much more. Such a great company to work for.
Very fun environment to work in. Everyone there is super friendly and they help you out if you need it. The management style there is also easy going. A great company.
I had an awesome time working for this company. i really enjoyed the many team buildings events and gala's each year. Great place to work and I gained a lot of experience from working there!
I worked as a recruiter for Maxsys for a little over a year and it was honestly one of my favorite jobs. So many team building events and get togethers.
Working at Maxsys was honestly the best. There are so many team building activities, the gala's, dinners and much more. They really know how to treat their staff.
working for maxsys was an awesome experience. they treat the staff well and make sure you get the best possible training. they want you to continuously.
I have been with Maxsys for roughly five months and what an adventure it has been! The hardest part of the job is the time management learning curve but once you get into the "groove" of things, it becomes much easier. My co-workers are like a small family, we talk both in and out of work constantly and without them and their continuous support, this would be only a job, not a rewarding career that I plan on spending many years with. Maxsys also offers fun events and galas to meet the rest of our co-workers throughout the year.
Pros
Events
Cons
occasional long hours
MaxSys is a great place to work especially when you are new to the recruiting industry. The management team really cares about your success and will help you along the way. In addition, employees are recognised for their hard work and the appreciation goes a long way with productivity.
I have been employed with MaxSys for ~ 9 months and I have nothing but great things to say about this organization. The people I work with are great and the culture is a great fit.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.