MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews for Laborer

Laborer36 reviews
Canada36 reviews
Good company understands everything Go to payroll sometime screw it up not all the time overall happy with the companyThey never let anybody down very good people if they were hiring again at work for him again in a heartbeat
Pros
Good policy
Cons
Bad hours
This team of individuals greatly assisted me in finding a job suitable to what I enjoy doing. They were kind, prompt with responses, provided a very comforting and friendly environment and very fair. All they ask is you work hard and they will do they part to achieve your goals. I would definitely recommend Maxsys to anyone looking for employment!
Pros
Staffing and effort
Im full time there now middle of covid 19 no danger pay whatsoever. When i got the job i had no idea wht i was getting into. You dont sort recycleables there. We do all roadside garbage, and we get everything, diapes, feces, rats, dead animals, compost. Sorting recycleables ahahaha, false advertise much. Worst job ever from the worst employers. Just run away before its to late.
Management is very rude. Especially the man the manager such an bad person.so rude an not professional.they need to work on people skills an learn how to speak to people. We are not animals
The staff are very friendly and supportive. They contact you to make sure your well being is taken care of. When it comes to salary there is no written pay stub that has to be given, the people who work there deal with that burden.
Maxsys is a staffing agency that delivers on their promise to find work for people looking to advance their careers. They are well managed and provide an exceptional service.
normally they will call you in the morning if someone at a job cancels so even if you're not awake and miss the call it effects your rating with Maxsys even though you get no heads up on work at all you sit around waiting for a phone call and go weeks/ months with no phone call, a temp agency not worth relying on for work
was given calls day of work. was called to work 2 hours before shift actually started. was called in for a shift that i was not actually expected to be there for. You get some work, but is a roller coaster you have to ride.
the staff are nice...try to be helpful and place you where you can fit best...but at times they are just trying to fill spots where Temps have failed to show up.
Pros
Staff that is willing to work with you
Cons
pay is not all that to expected....and hrs can sometimes not be enough to manage.
they will tell you that there will always be another job You can be put on . yet if the 1st is not to your liking and you opt out they will leave you behind and find someone else to fill that spot. there is no loyatly to employees on their end and they do not answet ehri phones ro emails afterwards which is just juvénile for such a business.
Pros
nice neighbor hood location
Cons
everything else
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting?
It is the same with any agency, sign up for the position, show up, and get paid at the end of the week. My position was general labor and I needed it to further my financial stability from high school to first year in college.
Maxsys is a great first job if you like moving around and gaining experience in multiple fields of work. All jobs are temp basis but could possibly become full time
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Job stability
It was a ok place. Just not fun. To hard and long hours I would not go back to this ever. I was hard. Heavy. To much. Hard on the mind. To fare. Not a good place
Pros
Cons
Long
Enjoyable to work for them. The team is helpful and actual understanding. great for people who do well with random. some job site were not enjoyable at all to be at.
Pros
you did not have go through finding job, the company does it for you
Cons
No health benefits
Max Sys is a typical temporary employment agency that provides comparable services to other temp agencies. I took on about 2 positions with them with the understanding it was temporary.
Pros
Great if you're in a pinch
Cons
No way to make a job permanent
Workers don't tell you all info about a job which means you don't know what you're doing, what you're making, and sometimes you barely even know where to go. They give you 3 jobs then leave you alone for weeks. They give you jobs that are very far away from you even when you request that they don't. When they mess up, you get contacted by a higher up trying to give you a lecture about how hard they work. VERY hard to get a hold of agents for ANYTHING be it job rescheduling, inqueries, or emergencies.
Pros
Flexible hours because you barely get any
Cons
Dont fall for this company .they make it seem like they're trying to help and then they'll just throw you aside when you're not making them enough money.

I put my trust in them and they completely screwed me over at the worst timing possible.

Now I have two kids who've been suffering with nothing to eat for two months
Pros
Cons
They dont care
As a student it is very beneficial to work for an agency because there aren't really set shifts. It works around my school schedule which is nice. another good thing is that if you do say no to a shift it doesn't matter because they'll still call you when they have something else for you.
I have never worked with an agency before MaxSys and I have to say it was a very good first experience. The staff explained everything to me very well about their processes.
I started at Maxsys as a receptionist and it was a very good starting point for me. The training was very good and I gained so much experience. That position really kick started my career.
Working with MaxSys over the summer was awesome. there was constant work and a great starting point for a student like me. Will definitely go back next summer.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.