MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Overall good place to work
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 January 2018
Good company , work culture is good. Management is friendly and open.
Work timing are stringent and you need to work from 8.00am - 9.00pm everyday.

Overall good place to work
Productive and Full of Learning
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
Great Management support and excellent guidance on the work front. No micromanagement with extremely lively work culture.
The managers guide you through the ways of productivity and great team bonding initiatives
Networking
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 December 2017
While working with Maxsys I had a fabulous relationship with my recruiter. I was able to fully trust them, and even pass forward many of my own connections to work with MaxSys.

My experience was fantastic, the recruiter was very professional, never left any details hidden, and was always available for any questions or concerns. I would recommend any independent Consultant to work with MaxSys, and create a positive relationship like I did.
Pros
Great Management
Worst Management
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
No work ethics, no work life balance. The employees are constantly under rader and never know who will be fired at which moment. A very unhealthy environment to work at
Highly Recommend
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 July 2017
I really enjoyed working for Maxsys. The contracts I was placed on were awesome and I got some great experience from them. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Fun place to work
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 May 2017
Working at Maxsys is a lot of fun. There always seems to be something fun going on. Barbecues, team building events and so much more. Such a great company to work for.
Recruiter
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 May 2017
I worked as a recruiter for Maxsys for a little over a year and it was honestly one of my favorite jobs. So many team building events and get togethers.
Good things
Communications Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 April 2017
All I have to say about Maxsys are good things. I have never had a bad experience with them, nor has anyone else I know and I am happy I worked with the company.
MaxSys Culture
Recruiter/Admin Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 November 2016
MaxSys is a great place to work especially when you are new to the recruiting industry. The management team really cares about your success and will help you along the way. In addition, employees are recognised for their hard work and the appreciation goes a long way with productivity.
Great environment! Very Professional!
Director Permanent Placement (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2016
I cant say enough about this firm. What a great place to work with unbelievable opportunity. The training and structure is bar none. They offer great company outings and have black tie gala's
Pros
great training
Cons
Great company to work for!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2016
I have been working with Maxsys for 2 months now and I am totally happy with everything.

Management is very helpful and understanding, working atmosphere is great on both management and branch level.

There is lots of room for growth and advancement with this company!
Pros
Adventure clubs, bonuses
Great Management
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2016
MaxSys is a great place to work.Management is extremely supportive,learned many skills working different jobs. I would recommend MaxSys to anyone who is looking to build a career.
Competitive and Fun Place to work
Junior Techinical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2016
Maxsys GSI is great place to work. Currently a Junior recruiter and looking forward to improve my recruiting skills.

Management - Managers always give you feedback on your performance and suggest ways to improve it. Senior Level employees are very helpful when your new to the industry.

Culture- Competitive, Fun, and Fast paced environment.

Most Enjoyable Part of the job - Making a placement.
Pros
Training, Area, Growth
Great place to learn and Grow !
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 February 2016
Maxsys I have been able to learn IT recruitment through my account manager. I found things to be fast paced, and one day is not similar to the other, which I love.

I would recommend Maxsys for someone who is looking to learn in detail about recruitment industry, recruitment techniques, and develop sales skills.
Pros
A lot of opportunity to learn!
Cons
Na
Learn from the best.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto19 October 2015
Learn from the very best in the business. The diversity in experience and knowledge allows for a well rounded team with an abundance of information to share. Your basically getting paid to learn (first-hand) what most post-secondary textbooks try to teach.
Pros
Great guidance, and ability to grow/develop their entry level employees.
Cons
High expectations for great results.
Great Place to Work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto19 October 2015
MaxSys GSI is an excellent place to work. The vision of the company, as stated by the president, is clear and there are many opportunities for advancement! I get to work with a very dedicated and hardworking group of people who pull together to produce high quality results on a daily basis.

Management is extremely supportive and approachable - issues are resolved in a collaborative and timely manner.

Everyone is reliable and trustworthy!
Good Management and Opportunitites for advancement
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto19 October 2015
It is a team environment here.. everybody helps and support each other. The management is very supportive. They believe in training and nurturing the employees.
A fantastic place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto19 October 2015
One of my best decisions I've made was to join the MaxSys team. The Management team is very motivated and provides support and the necessary training to each employee to be successful and achieve goals. I have a defined career path with advancement opportunities which I have not witnessed in any other staffing agency.
Pros
career development, motivated management
Amazing Company
Director (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 October 2015
Amazing company to work for., Everything this company said they would do, they have, I have been working with MaxSys for 3 years. Started as a recruiter now a director. The support we receive from upper management is top notch. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to work with one of the best companies in Canada.
Pros
Honest
Great company!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto19 October 2015
I've recently joined the MaxSys team in Toronto and couldn't be more impressed with management, culture, and overall work environment. MaxSys is a company that promotes from within and I am looking forward to growing my career with this fantastic company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.