MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON31 reviews
Nice hardworking employees. Fun atmosphere. Lots of work to be done. No day is ever the same as the last. Branch location is convenient and easily accessible.
Pros
Staff members
Official response from MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
29 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review the company! I could not agree about your statement. The employees at MaxSys work extremely hard especially during these difficult times and still, they do it with a smile on their faces!
It pays the bills and is better than any place I have ever worked. I am treated fairly. Benefits could be better and it would be nice to have sick time.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Unrealistic expectations at times
Good company , work culture is good. Management is friendly and open.
Work timing are stringent and you need to work from 8.00am - 9.00pm everyday.

Overall good place to work
Great Management support and excellent guidance on the work front. No micromanagement with extremely lively work culture.
The managers guide you through the ways of productivity and great team bonding initiatives
Cons
While working with Maxsys I had a fabulous relationship with my recruiter. I was able to fully trust them, and even pass forward many of my own connections to work with MaxSys.

My experience was fantastic, the recruiter was very professional, never left any details hidden, and was always available for any questions or concerns. I would recommend any independent Consultant to work with MaxSys, and create a positive relationship like I did.
Pros
Great Management
No work ethics, no work life balance. The employees are constantly under rader and never know who will be fired at which moment. A very unhealthy environment to work at
I really enjoyed working for Maxsys. The contracts I was placed on were awesome and I got some great experience from them. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Working at Maxsys is a lot of fun. There always seems to be something fun going on. Barbecues, team building events and so much more. Such a great company to work for.
I worked as a recruiter for Maxsys for a little over a year and it was honestly one of my favorite jobs. So many team building events and get togethers.
All I have to say about Maxsys are good things. I have never had a bad experience with them, nor has anyone else I know and I am happy I worked with the company.
MaxSys is a great place to work especially when you are new to the recruiting industry. The management team really cares about your success and will help you along the way. In addition, employees are recognised for their hard work and the appreciation goes a long way with productivity.
I cant say enough about this firm. What a great place to work with unbelievable opportunity. The training and structure is bar none. They offer great company outings and have black tie gala's
Pros
great training
Cons
I have been working with Maxsys for 2 months now and I am totally happy with everything.

Management is very helpful and understanding, working atmosphere is great on both management and branch level.

There is lots of room for growth and advancement with this company!
Pros
Adventure clubs, bonuses
MaxSys is a great place to work.Management is extremely supportive,learned many skills working different jobs. I would recommend MaxSys to anyone who is looking to build a career.
Maxsys GSI is great place to work. Currently a Junior recruiter and looking forward to improve my recruiting skills.

Management - Managers always give you feedback on your performance and suggest ways to improve it. Senior Level employees are very helpful when your new to the industry.

Culture- Competitive, Fun, and Fast paced environment.

Most Enjoyable Part of the job - Making a placement.
Pros
Training, Area, Growth
Maxsys I have been able to learn IT recruitment through my account manager. I found things to be fast paced, and one day is not similar to the other, which I love.

I would recommend Maxsys for someone who is looking to learn in detail about recruitment industry, recruitment techniques, and develop sales skills.
Pros
A lot of opportunity to learn!
Cons
Na
Learn from the very best in the business. The diversity in experience and knowledge allows for a well rounded team with an abundance of information to share. Your basically getting paid to learn (first-hand) what most post-secondary textbooks try to teach.
Pros
Great guidance, and ability to grow/develop their entry level employees.
Cons
High expectations for great results.
MaxSys GSI is an excellent place to work. The vision of the company, as stated by the president, is clear and there are many opportunities for advancement! I get to work with a very dedicated and hardworking group of people who pull together to produce high quality results on a daily basis.

Management is extremely supportive and approachable - issues are resolved in a collaborative and timely manner.

Everyone is reliable and trustworthy!
It is a team environment here.. everybody helps and support each other. The management is very supportive. They believe in training and nurturing the employees.
One of my best decisions I've made was to join the MaxSys team. The Management team is very motivated and provides support and the necessary training to each employee to be successful and achieve goals. I have a defined career path with advancement opportunities which I have not witnessed in any other staffing agency.
Pros
career development, motivated management
Amazing company to work for., Everything this company said they would do, they have, I have been working with MaxSys for 3 years. Started as a recruiter now a director. The support we receive from upper management is top notch. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to work with one of the best companies in Canada.
Pros
Honest