MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews in Moncton, NB

Moncton, NB18 reviews
I like the job I am currently in because the hours are very flexible and there are many options it you decide you do not like the client you are working with.
The team at Maxsys in Moncton does their job very well. If you're looking for a spot you can keep busy and make a great amount of cash, you'd enjoy it.
I started with them once the pandemic started allowing for many businesses to open back up. There were a few issues finding hours while starting, but once you get settled into a spot you like, and the client wants you, you can stay!
Pros
Always work available!
Cons
Prior experience is an asset!
Official response from MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
10 August 2020
Thank you for your response. Glad we were able to provide you with a positive experience during the pandemic. If you do have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact the local branch who would be more than happy to assist.
Maxsys is a staffing agency that delivers on their promise to find work for people looking to advance their careers. They are well managed and provide an exceptional service.
was given calls day of work. was called to work 2 hours before shift actually started. was called in for a shift that i was not actually expected to be there for. You get some work, but is a roller coaster you have to ride.
the staff are nice...try to be helpful and place you where you can fit best...but at times they are just trying to fill spots where Temps have failed to show up.
Pros
Staff that is willing to work with you
Cons
pay is not all that to expected....and hrs can sometimes not be enough to manage.
I go there ans do my job as a labourer.
Do no like that there is no paid travel time or benefits

Great people to work with at every job site

Increase of wages would be very nice or to find a suitable job that will hire me on full time
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not paid travel time
not the best job, couldn't find us a better job to work at. hardest part is they work the temps a lot harder then there regular staff. best part of the job is when its time to go home
Max Sys is a typical temporary employment agency that provides comparable services to other temp agencies. I took on about 2 positions with them with the understanding it was temporary.
Pros
Great if you're in a pinch
Cons
No way to make a job permanent
Dont fall for this company .they make it seem like they're trying to help and then they'll just throw you aside when you're not making them enough money.

I put my trust in them and they completely screwed me over at the worst timing possible.

Now I have two kids who've been suffering with nothing to eat for two months
Pros
Cons
They dont care
they just truly don't care for their employees. never try to help and definitely would never let you be bought out. temp agencies just use people to get a profit and it gets sad
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
I enjoyed my time with Macy's because I was able to work in many different place like in warehousing and more there was a lot of peoplei was able to connect with.
Pros
New experiances
Cons
Nit a lot of shifts
Ma tâche consistait à trier les journaux à Brunswick News. Nous trions et mettions en place les journaux et après cela, nous mettions les journaux sur les machines. C'est un travail de nuit donc pas très évident. Mais l'environnement anglophone était favorable dans la mesure où nous pratiquions notre anglais.
It was a great place to work, people are friendly and very easy to talk to. When your looking for something, anything, they tend to have all these jobs lined up for you.
Pros
Free lunches and t shirts
Cons
Far to travel sometimes.
Maxsys provides awesome opportunities for forward thinking people and provides an excellent opportunity for advancement for anyone who wishes to excel passed the base model. Stable and growing, we will accomplish any goal set in front of us! Team environment from a grass roots approach.
Pros
Opportunity for aggressive advancement
Maxsys is a great company to work with, they gave me a great opportunity to grow and broaden my skills, the management here is excellent and my co-workers are amazing, what made me realize that they were a great caring company was when the president of the company approached me and knew me by name and took interest in my family life, I would recommend maxsys to anyone looking to build a career. overall a great place to work
Pros
great staff and management
I recently started working for Maxsys and I can honestly say it has been the best decision of my life. The team I work for is out of this world amazing. They made me feel welcomed the second i started, they are all so kind and understand.
Pros
Team works well together.
Cons
None that I can think of.
Go to variable businesses for labour work on a day-to-day basis. Hardest part of this job is not knowing where you will work or how many hours you will get. Some weeks were as little as 12 hours. The most enjoyable part is always meeting new people.
Pros
Great for young people who are just starting out.
Cons
Not reliable and only temporary.
was never in the same spot twice, just doing odd job to make eztra money
Pros
random shifts