MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews in Kitchener, ON

Such a Helpful Team!
Office Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON25 September 2017
A friend of mine told me to go in and register with MaxSys, when I got laid off from work. Once I went in I was introduced to a great recruiter who understood my financial situation, and literally helped me get a job that day! In my wildest dreams I did not think that would ever happen, but it did and I am very thankful your staff!
Pros
Hard working people who really want to help your needs
happy
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON18 July 2017
the recruiters are really nice people, great work, training is done very well, fun places to work. very happy i got the opportunity to work for this company.
Great Experience
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON6 June 2017
I had a great experience working with Maxsys. The interview and job placement happened quickly. I definitely plan on continuing my work with this company.
Trains employees well
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON31 May 2017
Maxsys trains their employees very well, in my opinion anyway. I had very great training from a senior recruiter. This company is a very good starting point for someone career for sure.
Very Pleased
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON9 May 2017
I was very pleased with this company. The way they treat their clients and candidates. I had a very positive experience while working for them. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Maxsys is Great
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON27 April 2017
Maxsys was great. Staff was great. Contracts were great as well. Everything in my experience was great about this company. Such an easy process and they get you on contract very quickly.
lots of labor work
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON26 April 2017
Maxsys has so many labor/warehouse jobs. It's great for someone who does not have much experience. I really enjoyed those types of contracts that they put me on.
Great Atmosphere
Labourer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON24 April 2017
Very great atmosphere in the office. Registering was very easy. The recruiters are very nice and understanding. I look forward to working more with Maxsys.
Placement Agency
Temporary Packaging (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON2 November 2016
Small company but did provide some opportunities with good employers. Lost touch with but would consider again if I run across and opportunity I am interested in advertised by them.
Good company
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Kitchener ON15 October 2015
Maxsys is a great company to work for. The Kitchener branch staff are a great team. They always find me assignments, They are always there whenever I need them, no matter what time of the day or evening it is, whether by text, emails, or phone calls. They are very friendly and professional.
Pros
Easy to talk to staff
Recruiters that really care
Job Seeker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, Ontario14 October 2015
This is the first agency where I felt that the recruiters really listen to what I am looking for and take an extra effort to find me a job that I would enjoy. They spend time getting to know me and not shuffle me through a process just to get a job filled. I felt well looked after in my job search which landed me a really great job!

Thank you MaxSys and the team in Kitchener for all that you have done to help me in my job search!
Pros
Caring staff, professionals
Cons
Nothing comes to mind
Doesn't pay properly
General Labour (Former Employee) –  kitchener10 April 2015
I was told I would be making 14$ an hour . My stubs showed this for a few weeks but no vacation pay . When I complained my next pay was 13.46 with vacation . I was not only promised by Maxsys 14 but also the company I was applying. I have been hired on the work place since and my final paystub (s) from maxsys are wrong . I finally have a stub with the amount I was suppose to be paid the whole Time but was actually paid the same ripped off amount they have been passing off. When you try to contact maxsys they will try anything to avoid you . The only way I have gotten any help I was first promised a call back then an e - mail . Finally I walked in and both staff members had their feet up on their desk and tried to tell me they were super busy and forgot .

If you don't mind making less then promised , enjoy lack of communications , like to be talked down to or blamed when you bring an issue up . Maxsys just might be for you !!!
Pros
possibility of getting hired on to company
Cons
Everything else