MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Good company understands everything Go to payroll sometime screw it up not all the time overall happy with the companyThey never let anybody down very good people if they were hiring again at work for him again in a heartbeat
Pros
Good policy
Cons
Bad hours
Everyone is very friendly. They work hard to provide the results required to help you. I can't thank them enough for their assistance! Would recommend to anyone!
Pros
The people!!
Cons
Not even applicable!
The team at Maxsys in Moncton does their job very well. If you're looking for a spot you can keep busy and make a great amount of cash, you'd enjoy it.
I started with them once the pandemic started allowing for many businesses to open back up. There were a few issues finding hours while starting, but once you get settled into a spot you like, and the client wants you, you can stay!
Pros
Always work available!
Cons
Prior experience is an asset!
This team of individuals greatly assisted me in finding a job suitable to what I enjoy doing. They were kind, prompt with responses, provided a very comforting and friendly environment and very fair. All they ask is you work hard and they will do they part to achieve your goals. I would definitely recommend Maxsys to anyone looking for employment!
Pros
Staffing and effort
Amazing and friendly staff. Very helpful and always there to assist where needed. They work as a team and are very organized. Really enjoyed working with them!
They make you feel you are there to take the company in the right direction. After a while management does not care one bit about you all they care about is that you meet your KPIs (phone calls, visits,etc.) so most of the employees fake them.
The VP in charge of the Toronto office, spends all day gambling in his office with the door closed. The only time he seems "active" and pretending to be working is when the Owner of the company shows up.

They promise employees promotions that will never get.

Managers blame employees for bad performance of the division in order to save their "neck" with the owner of the company. So they fire almost everybody and the story starts again.
Pros
Cons
If I have to list all CONS of working for this company, this coment will be extremely large.
I worked with a hand full of nice Friendly ladies ! It was a small office. I had nothing to complain about in this office. My only regret is I didn’t get hired on permanently. Other than that, it was a nice clean environment and a positive atmosphere. I’d work there again! 😁
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at Maxsys Staffing. They ensure to treat employees fairly and work together to reach their highest potential. I highly recommend to any one searching for employment to reach out to this company.
I had the pleasure of working for Maxsys Staffing as a recruiter for 19 months.

I would highly recommend this position to anyone who is looking to gain HR recruiting experience.

A typical workday would consist of screening resumes, interviewing new applicants and following up with all of our clients. I learned how to skim through 100's of resumes in a timely matter and choose the best possible candidate for an open position.

Management was great and I enjoyed working with my branch manager, directors and vice presidents. The culture is all about productivity and results.

The hardest part of this job is dealing with associates that accept a job and do not show up. This is why you need to interview new people daily to ensure you have a long list of associates ready to go at any given time.

The most enjoyable part of my job was getting good people to work. I saw the positive change it made in their lives and that's what made me love this role. You need to connect with your associates on a personal level and really get to know them and that will help you find the best possible position for them.
I had a great time working for the company that they hooked me up with at Metro Green in Brantford, ON. On the other hand a little upset that I was let go because my contract was up with the company and I was not hired on. Other than that I would recommend Maxsys Staffing
Im full time there now middle of covid 19 no danger pay whatsoever. When i got the job i had no idea wht i was getting into. You dont sort recycleables there. We do all roadside garbage, and we get everything, diapes, feces, rats, dead animals, compost. Sorting recycleables ahahaha, false advertise much. Worst job ever from the worst employers. Just run away before its to late.
Nice to work with them..all the workers are cooperative and very nice...supervisors are also good...good time management..got to learn new skills...got new experiences...
Very happy to have been part of this team! They're welcoming and provide wonderful training. Skills that have been taught to me are some I will use in the future!
A very fun place to work, everyone is great to work with. Great training provided and lots of skills that you can take with you in the future. Would recommend.
I worked for a little over a month.
First job I worked an extra unpaid day because they didn't tell me the position was over due to holidays coming up and the place I was sent to didn't mind me working for free apparently.

After that I had another position for 2 days and on the second day the weather was so terrible I couldn't physically get to the job.

I called them and left a message saying I couldn't go anywhere and they never replied, cut contact, and didn't give me my last hours of pay.
Pros
A job
Cons
Garbage company
Very happy with this company. They make you feel a part of the team and welcome you. Recruiters are very helps, the atmosphere is uplifting, everyone seems to help each other.
Thoroughly enjoyed working with this company. There are lots of events and the team truly helps each other. Although the work can get stressful with the deadlines, everyone works together to improve. Superb!
Staff is amazing, the culture is very close knit, everyone works together.
Very understanding management.

Training is great, you will learn skills you can take with you in the future!
I did receive valuable training and acquired skills that helped me further my career, and I made some great connections with my coworkers, but management does not appreciate their employees so I was quickly looking for a new position.
Management is very rude. Especially the man the manager such an bad person.so rude an not professional.they need to work on people skills an learn how to speak to people. We are not animals
Amazing work environment, amazing staff, well rounded company. They really encourage work-life balance and care for their employees. Very pleased to have met all the wonderful people I did