MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

Fun and Hard Working

6 May 2020
A very fun place to work, everyone is great to work with. Great training provided and lots of skills that you can take with you in the future. Would recommend.
29 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Writer (Former Employee) - New Brunswick
Very happy with this company. They make you feel a part of the team and welcome you. Recruiters are very helps, the atmosphere is uplifting, everyone seems to help each other.
21 July 2020
Labourer (Former Employee) - Fredericton, NB
Good company understands everything Go to payroll sometime screw it up not all the time overall happy with the companyThey never let anybody down very good people if they were hiring again at work for him again in a heartbeat
Pros
Good policy
Cons
Bad hours
Official response from MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
10 August 2020
Thank you taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are glad you overall happy with your experience working with us. MaxSys prepares payroll for hundreds of candidates on a weekly bases. If there are any issues, please contact your local branch and we will be sure to act on this ASAP.
15 July 2020
Consultant (Former Employee) - Nova Scotia
Everyone is very friendly. They work hard to provide the results required to help you. I can't thank them enough for their assistance! Would recommend to anyone!
Pros
The people!!
Cons
Not even applicable!
Official response from MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
10 August 2020
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are happy the MaxSys team was able to assist!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.