MaxSys Staffing & Consulting
MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Review

Extremely helpful

10 July 2020
This team of individuals greatly assisted me in finding a job suitable to what I enjoy doing. They were kind, prompt with responses, provided a very comforting and friendly environment and very fair. All they ask is you work hard and they will do they part to achieve your goals. I would definitely recommend Maxsys to anyone looking for employment!
Pros
Staffing and effort
10 August 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company! It is nice to hear that the staff is taking care of you and that you are satisfied with your experience working at MaxSys.
21 July 2020
Labourer (Former Employee) - Fredericton, NB
Good company understands everything Go to payroll sometime screw it up not all the time overall happy with the companyThey never let anybody down very good people if they were hiring again at work for him again in a heartbeat
Pros
Good policy
Cons
Bad hours
10 August 2020
Thank you taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are glad you overall happy with your experience working with us. MaxSys prepares payroll for hundreds of candidates on a weekly bases. If there are any issues, please contact your local branch and we will be sure to act on this ASAP.
17 May 2020
Labourer (Current Employee) - Kentville, NS
Im full time there now middle of covid 19 no danger pay whatsoever. When i got the job i had no idea wht i was getting into. You dont sort recycleables there. We do all roadside garbage, and we get everything, diapes, feces, rats, dead animals, compost. Sorting recycleables ahahaha, false advertise much. Worst job ever from the worst employers. Just run away before its to late.
10 August 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We do have a number of different types of positions available dependent on location and skill set. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at this job site. Please contact your local branch to see if there might be better match for you elsewhere.
3 April 2020
General Labourer (Former Employee) - Alberta
Management is very rude. Especially the man the manager such an bad person.so rude an not professional.they need to work on people skills an learn how to speak to people. We are not animals
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.