MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

Canada205 reviews
Good agency
Nice to work with them..all the workers are cooperative and very nice...supervisors are also good...good time management..got to learn new skills...got new experiences...
Horrible. All of it
Im full time there now middle of covid 19 no danger pay whatsoever. When i got the job i had no idea wht i was getting into. You dont sort recycleables there. We do all roadside garbage, and we get everything, diapes, feces, rats, dead animals, compost. Sorting recycleables ahahaha, false advertise much. Worst job ever from the worst employers. Just run away before its to late.
Amazing!!
Very happy to have been part of this team! They're welcoming and provide wonderful training. Skills that have been taught to me are some I will use in the future!
Fun and Hard Working
A very fun place to work, everyone is great to work with. Great training provided and lots of skills that you can take with you in the future. Would recommend.
Terrible experience
I worked for a little over a month.
First job I worked an extra unpaid day because they didn't tell me the position was over due to holidays coming up and the place I was sent to didn't mind me working for free apparently.

After that I had another position for 2 days and on the second day the weather was so terrible I couldn't physically get to the job.

I called them and left a message saying I couldn't go anywhere and they never replied, cut contact, and didn't give me my last hours of pay.
Pros
A job
Cons
Garbage company
Very Pleased
Very happy with this company. They make you feel a part of the team and welcome you. Recruiters are very helps, the atmosphere is uplifting, everyone seems to help each other.
Great Place!
Thoroughly enjoyed working with this company. There are lots of events and the team truly helps each other. Although the work can get stressful with the deadlines, everyone works together to improve. Superb!
Great Place
Staff is amazing, the culture is very close knit, everyone works together.
Very understanding management.

Training is great, you will learn skills you can take with you in the future!
Great Experience but Not Advised Long Term
I did receive valuable training and acquired skills that helped me further my career, and I made some great connections with my coworkers, but management does not appreciate their employees so I was quickly looking for a new position.
Bad
Management is very rude. Especially the man the manager such an bad person.so rude an not professional.they need to work on people skills an learn how to speak to people. We are not animals
MaxSys is a relaxing and collaberative place to work
MaxSys is a relaxing and collaberative place to work. As a term employee MaxSys gave me prompt support with all my HR and payroll needs. I had a very good experience working with MaxSys.
Helpful Agency
The staff are very friendly and supportive. They contact you to make sure your well being is taken care of. When it comes to salary there is no written pay stub that has to be given, the people who work there deal with that burden.
Well Managed and Helpful
Maxsys is a staffing agency that delivers on their promise to find work for people looking to advance their careers. They are well managed and provide an exceptional service.
labourer
You have to fight to get your pay, pay stub, and T4. They lie to get you in the door and pretty much forget you when you get there. I was told that I would be hired on with the company after 3 months and wasn't/ Another temp agency got people in the door faster and gave a better wage and support.
Pros
Cons
unstable hours, notice etc.
I learned warehouse work
I am a fresher and living in canada as an international student.I am working with MaxSys for a month but my 20 hours are not completing. I need some permanent job.
not worth relying on
normally they will call you in the morning if someone at a job cancels so even if you're not awake and miss the call it effects your rating with Maxsys even though you get no heads up on work at all you sit around waiting for a phone call and go weeks/ months with no phone call, a temp agency not worth relying on for work
Nice team
Nice team, but some people just need to deal with the powertrip
environnement de travail excellent
il fallait travailler sous pression et surtout travailler en équipe.
Pros
horraires flexibles
Cons
très physique
Very difficult to work for
Although senior management are "nice" people, MaxSys is the professional equivalent of slum lords. Low pay, insanely low commissions, minimal support, mixed up priorities. They will give you a manager title and try to pay you 50k. They will tell you it's not in the budget for additional staff but fly you to ottawa twice a year for the most laughably pompous dinner you'll ever experience. An ok job if you're early in your career, but it is in no way a "good" place to work.
Manager and staff at the office always pays attention of what you need.they find you work fast.
Great team players at the office ,they always find me job. And my pay stubs always on time.
When I didn't like the job description they find me another job. No problem,no worries.
was a source for work
was given calls day of work. was called to work 2 hours before shift actually started. was called in for a shift that i was not actually expected to be there for. You get some work, but is a roller coaster you have to ride.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.