MaxSys Staffing & Consulting

MaxSys Staffing & Consulting Employee Reviews

They set me up with a job and job site in the field of my profession .MaxSys is a consulting company , they contract you out to other companies . I had no problems at all ......
Here you do not have a continous job, a proper job description. You do not have a good or fixed wage. There is no job security, no carrier. You can on a certain morning that will be the end of your job. No prior notice. Even though I tried staying with them for for about 8months the total number time I worked and get paid was less 5months.
MaxSys is an employee oriented company thus makes sure that needs of their employees are met and provide their extended support in whatever area required. I will definitely recommend MaxSys to other job seekers.
The company was able to find me a placement within the week of me sending my resume. Lots of different jobs assignments available. Staff was pleasant to deal with during the process. Would and have recommended MaxSys to friends and family looking for work contracts in the area.
Pros
More money is always a bonus.
I did not work with them for long but they are a good company. I was given decent jobs and the pay was good. I had to leave the company beacuse i was resuming school at the time which caused a little tension with my employer but we were able to settle our difference and moved on
Pros
Productive, flexible hours
Cons
No cons
The job includes screening resumes, interviewing applicants, posting job ads, account management and basic office skills. The team is BEYOND friendly and super helpful. This is a fast paced environment with lots to learn every day.
Pros
Would like free parking if ever possible
Overall I have liked my experience with Maxsys. They were very helpful when I needed some work. They were patient, well organized and nice people. I got two job offers on the spot that met what I was looking for. I liked the variety in the different customers they do business with. Pay day is weekly which is perfect for me!
Pros
Good people
Cons
paperwork was a little long
I got 1 job placement thru MaxSys, a warehouse position that was a decent place to work. Upon completion of 3 months of temp work there and the day I was to receive a full time job offer from the company, I was pulled in to the office at the end of the day and told I would not be offered employment and had to leave the building immediately due to the fact they found I had a criminal record for cannabis related charges.Its baffling that MaxSys did not know a clear criminal record was a condition of employment at this warehouse and sent me there for 3 months just to be sent away at the end. On top of this, I never heard another word from MaxSys ever again. Terrible business practices.
The process was super easy! Applied to an advertisement on Indeed and got a call that very day. Went into the office to fill out some paperwork and the team had a list of jobs that I was qualified for right there on the spot! Lots of variety of jobs, very hardworking people. They answer all my inquiries quickly! Thank you MaxSys!
Pros
Hard working
Cons
Not a lot of perm opportunities
Management is very rude. They Doesn't aware how to talk to people and how to treat. I am very surprised how this company survey in resourcing business. Their is really some behavioral issue in the top management . If truly they are serious in IT industry they should reconsider human interaction. In Short Top Management are Very Very Rude .
Pros
nothing
Cons
Behavioral issue
26 October 2020
We would like to extend our sincere apologies regarding your recent experience with MaxSys. We hold a very high standard for customer service here at our organization. We would like the opportunity to speak with you further to discuss your situation in depth. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at customer.service@maxsys.ca so we can further resolve the issue at hand. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MaxSys Staffing & Consulting?
Great Placement Agency and received excellent service from staff. When I had an issue it was dealt with either immediately, or in a timely fashion. Keep up the good work!
22 October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Nice to hear that you were taken care of by our wonderful team!
Employees are professional and always willing to help. Staffing Specialists will meet with many candidates every day to make sure they are sending the right people to their clients. Lots of flexibility in different kind of roles offered (shifts, location etc.). Would recommend.
Pros
Lots of different kinds of work assignments
22 October 2020
Thank you for your feedback.We are happy to hear about your positive experience and your recommendation.
I like the job I am currently in because the hours are very flexible and there are many options it you decide you do not like the client you are working with.
29 September 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to have been able to provide flexibility in job assignments to better meet peoples changing needs!
The people at MaxSys are fantastic! Everyone is willing to help and share common goals! There is a national presence operating from coast to coast! The registration process is easy but you get to down and speak with a staffing specialist to answer any questions and to assist in your job hunt. The company ISO certified so everything is standardized. Lots of opportunity for growth.
Pros
Opportunity for growth, amazing staff, organized, support
Working at MaxSys has helped me discover my strengths which helped me excel in my work, as well as my weaknesses that i still have to work on. Good workplace culture, the most enjoyable part in working at MaxSys is I get to meet different kinds of people and you get to learn more from them.
29 September 2020
Thank you for providing your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have gained so much from the company over time and we are lucky to have you on the team!
I had a great experience with my employment opportunity via Maxsys.Usually I'd get to work, quickly chat with a few colleagues, who were all friendly btw, grab a coffee and begin my day. Something that really stands out was the collaborative nature that I noticed. People were willing to help one another if there was a really challenging issue and also show someone how something was done; it was refreshing to have colleagues take some time to help in such a manner.Management was great as well, not a lot of interaction in real time, but lots of meetings and I suppose in some respects that is a good thing, as you are free to accomplish a lot during core working hours. I think it speaks to the positive culture as well.I would say the hardest part of the job would be challenging situations at times, however myself and fellow colleagues are experienced and always remained composed during client interactions, as everyone is/was a professional.Thank you!!!
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
Traffic
29 September 2020
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!
It's been years since I used Maxsys but back in 2009 I was looking to try something different after spending years in retail. I contacted Maxsys, went in to meet them and was offered work with Veteran Affairs for three years. I worked in the mailroom, document reviewing etc and the work environment there was fun and healthy. I have since found a career in property management but appreciate all Maxsys did for me in helping me find consistent employment years ago!
Pros
The staff in the office are quite friendly and helpful
29 September 2020
Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the feedback and are glad we were able to assist in your career growth!
I had an excellent experience at MaxSys. The team was very helpful in my job search from start to end! The team is hardworking, friendly and supportive.
Pros
Staff members
29 September 2020
Thank you taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts of our team!
My self to work with this company because how they treat people its amazing I come in moncton with no job but thru this company I got a job in two days very faster and they sajest you alot of opportunity.
29 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company! Very happy to hear the team is taking care of you!
Nice hardworking employees. Fun atmosphere. Lots of work to be done. No day is ever the same as the last. Branch location is convenient and easily accessible.
Pros
Staff members
29 September 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review the company! I could not agree about your statement. The employees at MaxSys work extremely hard especially during these difficult times and still, they do it with a smile on their faces!
The process from when I sent in my resume up until I got a contract was very easy. The staff was friendly and helpful through the whole process. I got a job shortly after applying for work. I worked super hard and ended up being hired on by the company after 3 months. I am very happy where I am now because of Maxsys. Thank you.
Pros
Team
Cons
Mostly contracts
20 August 2020
Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you had such a good experience with our team and that you landed a full time role.