Maxim Truck and Trailer

Maxim Truck and Trailer Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB

Winnipeg, MB4 reviews
Great hard working staff. Ladies are a great group and a definite asset & support to the upper Male management. Company that gives back to the community and supports may worthwhile charities.
Working at Maxim Trucks and Trailers Auto Body Shop was a good experience for me, I learned the trade and I really enjoyed the challenge of the day to day work I had to complete.
Pros
good pay and experience
I enjoyed many years at Maxim. I learned everything you need to know about the trucking industry. When I started I was doing one job and by the time I left it was close to six jobs. I would still be there if it wasn't for the fact I never got a raise except for very very small cost of living increase that just put me into the other tax bracket. The last service manager I had didn't know what he was doing and I finally had to leave. Almost all the staff was great with one that caused nothing but trouble to everyone but you will get that anywhere. If the situation was right I'd go back in a heart beat. I enjoyed many nice conversations with the President and Vice President.
Pros
Great charity functions and BBQ's during the year.
Cons
Wages and not feeling appreciated
Got all my knowledge about trucking. performed retail billing and was constantly given more work to do. The staff stuck together during the hard times. Many wonderful Christmas pot lucks and lasting friendships. It was difficult to not be respected and not get any raises for over five yrs.
Pros
great fellow employees
Cons
no raises
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maxim Truck and Trailer?