Maxim Truck and Trailer Employee Reviews in Winnipeg, MB
Winnipeg, MB4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 21 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I enjoyed many years at Maxim. I learned everything you need to know about the trucking industry. When I started I was doing one job and by the time I left it was close to six jobs. I would still be there if it wasn't for the fact I never got a raise except for very very small cost of living increase that just put me into the other tax bracket. The last service manager I had didn't know what he was doing and I finally had to leave. Almost all the staff was great with one that caused nothing but trouble to everyone but you will get that anywhere. If the situation was right I'd go back in a heart beat. I enjoyed many nice conversations with the President and Vice President.
Great charity functions and BBQ's during the year.
Wages and not feeling appreciated
Got all my knowledge about trucking. performed retail billing and was constantly given more work to do. The staff stuck together during the hard times. Many wonderful Christmas pot lucks and lasting friendships. It was difficult to not be respected and not get any raises for over five yrs.
great fellow employees
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Maxim Truck and Trailer?
See more Maxim Truck and Trailer reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim Truck and Trailer. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 21 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Maxim Truck and Trailer
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Maxim Truck and Trailer?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Maxim Truck and Trailer? How many vacation days do you get per y…2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Maxim Truck and Trailer?2 people answered
- Is it a good environment for apprentices? Do they work directly with a journeyman?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by MAXIM TRUCK AND TRAILER?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Maxim Truck and Trailer?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Maxim Truck and Trailer?One person answered
- Can I choose my own work hours from 6 to 12
See all questions and answers