Maxim Truck and Trailer
Maxim Truck and Trailer Employee Review

Not a great place to work

9 June 2020
Corporate structure from head office is horrible. Management not easy to work for. Never give the same answers. Change their minds and can not be consistent.
Pros
Cons
Upper management is childish!
26 June 2020
N/A (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Be careful about Edmonton location Parts dept. It is very disorganized and they do not prioritize their customers. I was embarrassed on several occasions trying to assist customers. Inventory is never correct and quotes take forever. There is infighting and power trips with the managers and it be extremely frustrating. There is a lack of professionalism with how they handle their employees and customers. Quite schocking. The Service dept, however, is very well run by the manager. The only issue is when they have to wait on parts to get customers jobs done.
Beware!
Pros
Service Dept. Very well run. Excellent service writers and a diligent Service Manager
Cons
Parts Dept. Lack of professionalism.
19 April 2020
HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISOR (Former Employee) - 1860 Brookside Bl
Great Place to work, I would recommend employment! Great co-workers. Lots of great activities and charity functions to support the community and Cancer Care.
28 February 2020
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
You get exactly what you are expecting. I only left this company for a better opportunity for me. I would probably still be there otherwise. I still use them as a reference.