Maxim Truck and Trailer Employee Review
Parts Manager understands the parts and sales well but is a poor manager of his own time and of people. Department needs an outside sales person so the Manager can focus on his job instead of running about the country acting as a salesman. Does not back up his staff.
Worked for maxim from 2006-2011, I remember starting not long after my 20th birthday as a first year apprentice. The foreman at the time was great and the morale was high, the amount of talent was pretty high as well. When the recession hit in 2007-08 work got slow but maxim didn’t lay anybody off. Looking back I give that company a lot of respect. The mechanical experience was great too. Haven’t been given the opportunity to rebuild engines since I’ve been at maxim
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim Truck and Trailer. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 21 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Maxim Truck and Trailer
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Maxim Truck and Trailer?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Maxim Truck and Trailer? How many vacation days do you get per y…2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Maxim Truck and Trailer?2 people answered
- Is it a good environment for apprentices? Do they work directly with a journeyman?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by MAXIM TRUCK AND TRAILER?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Maxim Truck and Trailer?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Maxim Truck and Trailer?One person answered
- Can I choose my own work hours from 6 to 12
See all questions and answers