Maxim Truck and Trailer
Maxim Truck and Trailer Employee Review

Management suck

21 November 2019
Very poor leader ship They buying cheap tools for shop to save money
They hire incompant Technicians Because shop foreman refuses to hire anyone smarter than him.
28 February 2020
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
You get exactly what you are expecting. I only left this company for a better opportunity for me. I would probably still be there otherwise. I still use them as a reference.
14 November 2019
Parts Counter Person (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Parts Manager understands the parts and sales well but is a poor manager of his own time and of people. Department needs an outside sales person so the Manager can focus on his job instead of running about the country acting as a salesman. Does not back up his staff.
9 November 2019
Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Worked for maxim from 2006-2011, I remember starting not long after my 20th birthday as a first year apprentice. The foreman at the time was great and the morale was high, the amount of talent was pretty high as well. When the recession hit in 2007-08 work got slow but maxim didn’t lay anybody off. Looking back I give that company a lot of respect. The mechanical experience was great too. Haven’t been given the opportunity to rebuild engines since I’ve been at maxim