Maxim Truck and Trailer Employee Review
Be careful about Edmonton location Parts dept. It is very disorganized and they do not prioritize their customers. I was embarrassed on several occasions trying to assist customers. Inventory is never correct and quotes take forever. There is infighting and power trips with the managers and it be extremely frustrating. There is a lack of professionalism with how they handle their employees and customers. Quite schocking. The Service dept, however, is very well run by the manager. The only issue is when they have to wait on parts to get customers jobs done.
Ratings by category
Service Dept. Very well run. Excellent service writers and a diligent Service Manager
Parts Dept. Lack of professionalism.
I have worked at Maxim for a few years now and I can honestly say that I love it there. All of my managers actually care and take the time for you. They care about the people that work for them and want them to succeed. I am not going to say that they are perfect because all companies have their weaknesses and strengths. But I can honestly say that if you are someone that wants to do your job the best you can and take responsibility for what you do. Maxim Truck and Tailer will take care of you.
Great interest in keeping people.
Some areas need some tweaking.
Working here you will have fun, get paid great. Lacking mentorship and training. A lot of family members work in this shop for it being a small environment. Leadhand has been in/out of this shop 4 times. I got let go from here as a first year apprentice very shortly after one of welders sons started here. Just seems fishy to me.
Great pay, awesome benefits, overall fun
Family oriented, Lacking training
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Maxim Truck and Trailer. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 21 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Maxim Truck and Trailer
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Maxim Truck and Trailer?3 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Maxim Truck and Trailer? How many vacation days do you get per y…2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Maxim Truck and Trailer?2 people answered
- Is it a good environment for apprentices? Do they work directly with a journeyman?2 people answered
- What are the perks offered by MAXIM TRUCK AND TRAILER?2 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Maxim Truck and Trailer?One person answered
- What are the working hours at Maxim Truck and Trailer?One person answered
- Can I choose my own work hours from 6 to 12
See all questions and answers