maxill inc.

maxill inc. Employee Reviews

Canada10 reviews
Maxill is a great place to work. There are some really awesome people throughout the plant. There however is favouritism and suggestion to change and help isn't always welcome.
No loyalty to their employees! The harder you work the more they want.I worked really hard for them but because of favoritism and no reason I WAS FIRED! I NEVER took time off or was late. I went over and above accommodating all involved. I participated in all activities and went the extra mile. I worked really well with all and didn't know that I was about to be stabbed in the back until they walked me out. That old saying "Here today gone tomorrow" plays very well with this company. No job security. My honest opinion.
1 March 2020
Everyone likes to vent in different ways. Very nice that these forums give people the opportunity to vent complete in a one sided discussion. If you would like to reveal yourself we can be open, candid and truthful. I see that you were the "Sample Clerk" so that gives me a closer idea of who you were. Never being late or taking time off is one thing, its what you do while you were at work and job performance that counts as well to keeping a job. I wish you the best in your future employment because someone who is never late ( because they live across the street maybe? ) is the sole reason they should have a job. BTW - I think you were moved to a few different jobs to see how we could best accommodate you. Funny how you leave that and a few other tidbits out of your review.
Hours and job are great however the culture and management is not. Management played favourites with schedules and pay increases. You are not rewarded for hard work if you are not friends with management. Work life balance is non existent- not family friendly. Many employees leave on stress leave due to environment.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Inappropriate language and bullying
1 March 2020
Stress? Favoritism? I don't think so.
If you want the world to know the other side of bashing someone anonymously, come clean on who you are and everyone can get the complete picture.
A typical day in accounts receivables consisted of calling clients with overdue balances on their accounts and collecting money over the phone via credit card. I was trained how to collect money and use the software so having no experience wasn't a setback. Management was friendly, was willing to help and answer any questions I had. The hardest part of the job was getting used to sitting at a desk all day and trying to stay motivated. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the customers and my co-workers.
Very casual. Sales to dental office si easy if you have the right pricing like maxill does. Love my coworkers and the other sales staff. No late evenings or weekends.
Pros
Pay, Freedom
1 March 2020
I'm in the ISP and love my job and people I work with. Good culture. No dress code. Customers are awesome dealing with dental offices all day. Commission checks are good.
Pros
Money. coworkers
Cons
Sitting at a desk all day
1 March 2020
Thank you for positive review. We are growing a double digits every few months and trying hard to keep up. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
Very unfriendly environment. Management plays favourites and bullies employees. HR very unprofessional. Workload expectations are very high. Not family friendly.
1 March 2020
Wow. Everything is bad. Especially HR. Don't toss stones over the wall, let us know who you are and we can even the story somewhat for people to judge on their own. With an average employee time of 13.4 years, you review totally does NOT make sense.
It was very unorganized, I had to go in everyday and find my supervisor just to figure out where I was suppose to be. I learned how to lift heavy boxes properly. Management was ok, the environment though was very upbeat where I was. The hardest part of my job was trying to go fast while unloading a container by myself. The most enjoyable was having good people to talk to.
1 March 2020
Thank you for your employment while you were here. Our business is doubling each year and that can create organized chaos. We are pleased that you enjoyed overall your tenure at maxill and we are working hard to improve. Best of luck.
Always a very happy place and the team is always supporting each other to meet goals
1 March 2020
In a normal time at work i work with one person only. i unload boxes off shipping containers. sort and stack in proper ways. management is good.
Pros
good money
Cons
not many hours
1 March 2020
Thank you for positive review. We are pleased to have you a part of of maxill.