Max Agency logo
Max Agency

Max Agency Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Interesting place to work.

Max Agency is a good model agency to work for if you are interested in the entertainment industry. The environment is relaxed and you can learn new skills.

Excellent Agency to Work For

Verified Employee

Great Agency. Very organized and professional compared to other agencies I've seen. Pay is according to industry standards. The management at Max Agency is very knowledgeable in the industry and good at what they do. A great work atmosphere.

Great Company

Verified Employee

Max Agency has so far been the best company I have ever worked for! Great pay, lots of perks; work hard play hard. Supportive and knowledgeable management, with amazing co-workers. Couldn't ask for a better place!

Max agency workplace review

Verified Employee

I really enjoy working at Max Agency, Management is understanding and values their employees. I have learned a lot since I started working here and I love that there is opportunity to grow. There is no drama between employees and we work as a team creating a harmonious flow in the workplace. The job is fast paced and entails a lot of multitasking but it is definitely profitable. I enjoy meeting new people on a daily basis and love seeing them grow in this Industry.

Not Legitimate

After a very relaxed interview I was hired as a model and have experienced very poor relations since then. Not only have they never booked me a legitimate job they have submitted me to under 10 castings in the past TWO YEARS! The work ethic of agents is very low and they don't reach out to check on their talent even after I had reached out to them. The whole point of this agency is to recruit more and more people so that they can send them off to get a photoshoot done that the you must pay for (around $1500) and then they take some of that money-pocket it, and you never get booked for anything ever again! DO NOT TRUST THIS AGENCY

Productive and Proactive Workplace

Management cares about their employees. Max Agency recruits talent and equips them with the necessary skills to succees in the modelling and acting industry.

Terrible work environment

I worked here for my internship in college. They went through employees like crazy and their “talent” rarely booked work. They would spend days going to malls trying to lure as many people as they could to spend tons of money on head shots to get jobs that didn’t exist. Terrible internship, they were just happy to have free labor from me.

Max Agency Scout

My co-workers were incredible, however, my manager had difficulty committing to dates, which resulted in a very inconsistent work schedule. Overall a decent experience, but short-lived.

Pros

Free entrance to big events.

Cons

Inconsistent hours.

Great company to work for

Work environment is super chill and great. Not stressful or high pressure. The team is friendly and supportive. Everyone’s input is taken into consideration. I learned a lot work at Max Agency.

Pros

Take breaks when you want. No micro managing. Cool office atmosphere. Friendly team members

Terrible management

Worked here for about a year and got no job. Invested my own money in getting a portfolio done, called every week to give in an availability but never got work.

useless

took a lot of money from me and learn nothing, but as beginners are good to understand the way how that industry going on. I don't deny of was friendly welcome me.

Agency isn't great

Was very difficult to get work, and the pay was poor. The agency (like most), is entitled to 15% of your pay. When jobs aren't readily available, it makes for very little going to the employe.

Nice environment

Nice co workers, easy going environment, reviewed and interviewed possible applicants for the agency to help them find work..I enjoyed meeting new people, and getting them signed up

Friendly and sophisticated work environment

An environment where I could use my interpersonal skills in order to make sales and build relationships with new clients. The most enjoyable part of the job would be providing products that match the customer's needs and satisfying them. Working in retail, like every other job, requires teamwork, patience and hard work.