Max Agency Employee Reviews

Productive and Proactive Workplace
Actor/Model (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2019
Management cares about their employees. Max Agency recruits talent and equips them with the necessary skills to succees in the modelling and acting industry.
Terrible work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 August 2019
I worked here for my internship in college. They went through employees like crazy and their “talent” rarely booked work. They would spend days going to malls trying to lure as many people as they could to spend tons of money on head shots to get jobs that didn’t exist. Terrible internship, they were just happy to have free labor from me.
Great company to work for
Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto13 June 2019
Work environment is super chill and great. Not stressful or high pressure. The team is friendly and supportive. Everyone’s input is taken into consideration. I learned a lot work at Max Agency.
Pros
Take breaks when you want. No micro managing. Cool office atmosphere. Friendly team members
Terrible management
Model (Former Employee) –  Yonge, ON24 February 2019
Worked here for about a year and got no job. Invested my own money in getting a portfolio done, called every week to give in an availability but never got work.
useless
Actor and Fashion Model (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2019
took a lot of money from me and learn nothing, but as beginners are good to understand the way how that industry going on. I don't deny of was friendly welcome me.
Agency isn't great
Model And Stage Actor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 March 2018
Was very difficult to get work, and the pay was poor. The agency (like most), is entitled to 15% of your pay. When jobs aren't readily available, it makes for very little going to the employe.
Nice environment
Junior Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2018
Nice co workers, easy going environment, reviewed and interviewed possible applicants for the agency to help them find work..I enjoyed meeting new people, and getting them signed up
Friendly and sophisticated work environment
Promotions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  2063 yonge st, Toronto25 February 2017
An environment where I could use my interpersonal skills in order to make sales and build relationships with new clients. The most enjoyable part of the job would be providing products that match the customer's needs and satisfying them. Working in retail, like every other job, requires teamwork, patience and hard work.