Play YouTube video button
MavTek

MavTek Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Featured review
MavTek selected this as a representative review
Why didn't I know about this company sooner! WOW!
It has been the best decision I ever made to join this company. From the great colleagues I get to interact with daily, to delicious hot meals, to challenging projects.

I don't know why it took me so long to find this company, I plan on staying here for a very long time.

The culture is simply awesome and getting better every day.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch, Hackathons are amazing, best colleagues in town
Cons
location is not the greatest, parking not too good
One of the best places to work in Montreal
Ambitious projects, honorable vision, great culture, bold & smart people... these are just a few things everyone who worked at Mavtek witnesses.

I will always have respect for the company's vision, goals and courage to take the needed decisions no matter how hard they seem
Room for improvement
The people there are very nice and easy going. Very welcoming and like to have fun while working. Management not so much a lot of false promises and negative vibes. The overall culture of the office is ok, but the layout doesn't promote cross department interaction, departments are fairly isolated to sections of the building .
Cool and young work culture
Relaxed atmosphere, highly talented employees, motivating and interesting projects. Successful and growing company. Trendy office space, Amazing corporate culture with many solid events such as killer Hack-a-thons and beer ;-)
Pros
Free Breakfast and Lunch provided daily, Great work/life balance, Competitive pay
Cons
Company is growing fast and with that comes certain challenges, which can also be seen as opportunities to leave your mark if handled properly.
Growing Company
I love not having to worry about what I’m going to have for breakfast and lunch, they take care of that and really try to make everyone feel appreciated. There’s a lot of events for the employees, especially in Engineering with regular meetups and hackathons to push the envelope. We’re always looking for new ways to improve the platform or test out new ideas.
Pros
all that food plus remote work
Cons
Not enough meeting rooms, they're always in demand
Aucun commentaire
Je ne veut pas inclure aucun détails d'un entreprise en transition.
Le travail avait tous pour être enrichissant mais la structure et gestion de l'entreprise n'est pas prête pour prendre de l’ampleur.
Pros
Repas inclut
jeune entreprise en pleine essor
Une compagnie qui a grossit trop rapidement et malgré mes effort je ne pouvait continuer a travailler pour eux malheureux mais j'avais besoin de trouver un travail moins stressant
Pros
repas gratuit et plus
Cons
assurances privés
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MavTek. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8