MAUSER Employee Review

The Worst job I’ve ever had
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Addison27 August 2018
Horrible work culture. Start without filling out any paperwork. Management is the worst. I’ve never work or head of starting without fill out paperwork. So that meant when it comes time to get paid no check took three pay periods to get paid. That mean it took 6 weeks to get first check. Then they shorted me. Still waiting for that. I strongly recommend stay away. HR is a joke. This company will not make Life better as job should.
Pros
Non
Cons
Everything about the place. Worst job ever

Other MAUSER Employee Reviews

Very poor insurance coverage. Very negative and stressful work environment. Plant manager was non supportive and extremely critical of worlk procedure
Production Scheduler/Planner (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, IN22 April 2019
Very poor place to work for. Most negative and critical place to work. Machine reliability very poor. Health insurance very poor coverage. Management extremely critical and demanding. Very stressful environment
Pros
Salary pay
Cons
Insurance coverage very poor. Plant manager is horrible. Do not apply here !
Fun place to work. Never heard of a blow mold until i walked into this company
Machine operatorQuality controlForklift operator (Current Employee) –  Chillicothe, MO19 April 2019
Great place to get your feet wet in manufacturing. Supervisors are quick to cross train you in all areas of the plant. Very focused on safety,and seem to genuinely care about keeping you in one piece.
Pros
After one year of working for Mauser you can transfer to any plant you choose, and they have 180 locations globally.
Cons
Old machinery.