Mattress Mattress

Mattress Mattress Pay & benefits reviews

Canada9 reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Fun and professional work place

It was a great experience to learn sales techniques. Co- workers were always good and a typical day at work for the most part was stress free as long as deadlines were met.

Pros

Not as hard on your body, work indoors

Cons

long hours, black periods in summer, slower in winter

Promised too much

Salary not close to declaration. Watch you boss as they have rules that don’t apply to them and will cost you money. Nice people personality wise. Decent hours where I was. Some benefits which is nice. Biggest problem was an unbalanced manager as far as pitching in and being honest. This is why turnover is very high unless you are related someone. Other locations may have better managers but culture would likely be the same.

Pros

Early evening, accounting dept is good, can get good personal discount

Cons

Unethical manager, slow business so low income

Insights into Mattress Mattress

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great place

This really is a great place to work. Management listens to suggestions and most people genuinely work as a team. The pay is also well above comparable jobs. The only downside is that you will work every weekend and no vacations in the summer.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

No summer vacations

Great salary & training provided - follow the plan & you will succeed!

Career Opportunities at Mattress Mattress® Beducators Wanted! Do you have a personality that ROCKS? Are you energetic, enthusiastic, fit, friendly, fun, inspiring, passionate, and sociable? Do you believe in the value of a great night’s sleep? Do you enjoy helping people? If you answered YES to ALL of the above … then WE WANT YOU! No sales experience necessary! We train! $15 an hour training pay (80 hours)! Honoraria bonus! Highest industry base commission rate! For those concerned about a commission based career, we offer an optional wage and modified commission package! Exceptional incentive program! Performance bonus program! Annual travel bonus program! Annual loyalty bonus! Management bonus program (for those in our management program)! Company paid social functions! Idea bonus! New associate referral bonus! Annual personal use purchase at cost! Family discount! Company shared Group Benefit Program (Dental, Drugs, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability)! ...and more! We currently have openings in: Calgary Edmonton Medicine Hat Sherwood Park We pride ourselves on changing people’s lives one night at a time, by helping them find a better night’s sleep. We know mattresses and you will too!

Pros

Company training

Cons

retail hours open 363 days a year - off & up loading mattressess

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattress Mattress. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement