Mattress Mart Employee Reviews

Hard and potentially dangerous work.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON9 May 2018
As Warehouse manager a typical day at Mattress Mart would consist of loading the delivery truck for the daily deliveries, cleaning the warehouse and store and providing customer service. When necessary I would substitute for a delivery crew member. on many occasions delivery days could last upwards of 12 hours. I pulled many muscles working this job and even dislocated my thumb on one occasion.
Pros
During summer and fall months demand was high and work was close
Cons
Work days could last up to 14 hours
Best job I’ve had
Delivery Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON16 April 2018
Management is amazing. The guys in Kingston will make sure that you are taken care of.
Working Hours are great. Some days are long, but it’s not too bad. Pay is good. Benefits after probationary period.
Pros
Tips, weekly bonus, great team to work with
Cons
Lots of driving
Fun, enjoyable place to work if you like to lift things.
Driver/ Swamper (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON22 March 2017
I loved my time at Mattress Mart, it was filled with good laughs, an incredible group of guys I worked with, and an amazing management team that always lets you feel appreciated. There where some long days and it being a smaller company leaves little advancement within the company. But i loved it nevertheless and would never have anything negative to say about the way Mattress Mart conducts their business and the people that work there.
Pros
Working outdoors, laid back environment
Cons
Taking old mattresses away
great place to work felt like family enviroment
Sales Associate/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Gatineau, QC18 October 2016
fun meeting customers, learned a great deal about mattresses, how they are made etc..., the management was very helpful and easy to talk to, the co-workers were amazing everyone got along very well, the best part of the job was actually getting to know what the customers wanted and fulfilling their needs, and the best part was receiving a phone call from the customers to thank you for a great job well done.
Pros
company golf tournament, free lunches, great times