Mattamy Homes Employee Review

View all Mattamy Homes reviews

wonderful opportunity to work at a corporate head office and on site
CUSTOMER SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON6 January 2013
My time with Mattamy Homes was great. I started at the corporate Head office and had the best experience. I learned a great deal about the business during the 2.5 years there.
I also worked on a construction site which has equally wonderful. I receive first hand knowledge about the industry that I would never get anywhere else.
Unfortunately the company had decided to re- structure and I received a package from them.
Pros
fantastic team environment
Cons

Other Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews

Really depends on your role within the company
Warranty (Current Employee) –  gta12 April 2018
Some people really float by while others work well over 44 hour work week for less pay. Warranty has a very high turnover..its a very very stressful role with little thanks. Lucky if you have a strong manager to help you out ( or at least make you feel better). Really fun culture if you can get over the job itself ( fun paid for work events)
Pros
Free weekly lunch/ Fun social events
Very enjoyable until the end
Handyman/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 March 2018
The job was a great experience. The skills that I was able to build on here will forever follow me through my working life. The people and the environment made going to work a delight.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattamy Homes. Our community is ready to answer.