Mattamy Homes Employee Review

View all Mattamy Homes reviews

20% actual work 80% trying to please upset home owners,managers are disconected
Waranty service tech (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON24 January 2013
had to bite my tongue so as to not say what was to be understood and explained to home owner before the worker shows up. many owners have the sense of you will do as i say and not as you where told to do by management, let the confusion begin. they make you believe they got your back but the knife got their first. no training allowed no support to the workers just bend over. the best part of the job was leaving the area with my head up
Pros
close to home for me
Cons
entire work force needs to be trained on how to deal with unsatisfied home owners

Other Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews

Really depends on your role within the company
Warranty (Current Employee) –  gta12 April 2018
Some people really float by while others work well over 44 hour work week for less pay. Warranty has a very high turnover..its a very very stressful role with little thanks. Lucky if you have a strong manager to help you out ( or at least make you feel better). Really fun culture if you can get over the job itself ( fun paid for work events)
Pros
Free weekly lunch/ Fun social events
Very enjoyable until the end
Handyman/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 March 2018
The job was a great experience. The skills that I was able to build on here will forever follow me through my working life. The people and the environment made going to work a delight.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattamy Homes. Our community is ready to answer.