Mattamy Homes Employee Review

View all Mattamy Homes reviews

Totally awsome place to work!!
Handyman (Former Employee) –  Milton18 February 2014
I left due to a closer job and slightly higher paying, leaving was like leaving family behind, awesome people, first place I worked at that I enjoyed, fast moving, really never the same work, I would return in a hart beat if it was closer to me, A1 rating in my books don't have a bad thing to say about management or guys I worked with, was a real team effort by all!! went to the blow farms and was biggest mistake of my life!!
Pros
The job was awsome!!
Cons
Distance drive time, job security

Other Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews

Really depends on your role within the company
Warranty (Current Employee) –  gta12 April 2018
Some people really float by while others work well over 44 hour work week for less pay. Warranty has a very high turnover..its a very very stressful role with little thanks. Lucky if you have a strong manager to help you out ( or at least make you feel better). Really fun culture if you can get over the job itself ( fun paid for work events)
Pros
Free weekly lunch/ Fun social events
Very enjoyable until the end
Handyman/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 March 2018
The job was a great experience. The skills that I was able to build on here will forever follow me through my working life. The people and the environment made going to work a delight.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattamy Homes. Our community is ready to answer.