Mattamy Homes Employee Review

View all Mattamy Homes reviews

Best company to work for
N/A (Former Employee) –  Oakville27 March 2013
I am a former employee of Mattamy where I worked at Corporate Head Office for 5 years; it was absolutely and unequivocaly the best company I have worked for. The friendships I have made still remain and the support I received from my bosses, I have not been able to find anywhere else previous and post Mattamy. I've worked with people on the site as well as Head Office and they were all fantastic with positive attitudes. When I first began my employemnt, I worked late in order learn about Homebuilding but, after a few months I never had to stay late again. We were provided a great deal of training with regards to Customer Service and Homebuilding. My only regret is that I left this wonderful company to work for another Homebuilder, who in absolutely no way compares to the positive environment of Mattamy; they are THE star among Homebuilders.
Pros
team atmosphere, supportive, promote training.
Cons
pay not the greatest

Other Mattamy Homes Employee Reviews

Really depends on your role within the company
Warranty (Current Employee) –  gta12 April 2018
Some people really float by while others work well over 44 hour work week for less pay. Warranty has a very high turnover..its a very very stressful role with little thanks. Lucky if you have a strong manager to help you out ( or at least make you feel better). Really fun culture if you can get over the job itself ( fun paid for work events)
Pros
Free weekly lunch/ Fun social events
Very enjoyable until the end
Handyman/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 March 2018
The job was a great experience. The skills that I was able to build on here will forever follow me through my working life. The people and the environment made going to work a delight.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mattamy Homes. Our community is ready to answer.