MATRIX Resources Employee Reviews

IT Contractor over 2 years
IT Analyst Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth16 April 2018
Great assignment, good pay, professional, sometimes you will not hear from the team for long periods of time line in the beginning, they would check to see how things were going on the assignment. Lost touch, and not sure if they will find another assignment. Was told contract - to - hire, but once questioned about the transition, it was like it is normal to be indefinitely employed.
Pros
Good pay, relaxed demeanor, nice disposition
Cons
Not really invested to find another assignment
summary
Sr. Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA13 March 2018
Matrix is a fairly decent company to work for. I had minimal issues after contracting with them for nearly 5 years. The only downside was not becoming Full time status.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Auditos (Former Employee) –  Lima13 March 2018
Me ayudo, en el desarrollo de mis habilidades blandas mediante el trabajo en equipo
Sub-par
Technology Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 March 2018
Poor management - poor culture - low pay - no advancement in career paths and leaders lack empathy; too caught up in old-school methodologies. Management needs to be trained prior to being promoted.
Empresa con buen ambiente laboral
atencion al cliente (Former Employee) –  Lima peru6 March 2018
Equilibrio entre la vida personal y laboral, y con grato ambiente laboral
Pros
Equilibrio laboral
Cons
Falta de logistica
Its good
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA21 February 2018
Matrix is good. Benefits are going up a bit though. Not what they used to be. Hourly rates not flexible. Wish they had paid days off. Management is friendly and involved. Normal run of the mill standard relationship. One of the better contractors.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Health benefits are high no days off
Good company
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GA6 February 2018
Good company to work for, always accommodated whatever needs I had and very flexible. Very nice management that always had my back. Very good culture.
good experience team work envierment
PR Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai31 January 2018
busy day with great followup with media friendly communications new people to meet nice client to deal with fun and great event positive environment for work
Pros
commission
Very productive place
UI/UX Designer / Front End Development (Current Employee) –  Cary, NC31 January 2018
A typical day consist in meeting with my manager early in the morning and going through the required tasks for the day. Once that is done, we'll meet again at the end of the day to go through the work.
Good life to work balance
Remote Lead Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL29 January 2018
The management was goo. Changes in the structure of recruiting made it difficult to stay. Provided good equipment to complete your work. Had some very good Account Managers
Pros
like work balance
Cons
working with a particular branch
I was a contractor
Consulting Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJ18 January 2018
As a contractor I did not really consider myself an employee of Matrix so do not feel it appropriate to write a review of them as my employers. It was basically a pass through situation.
Gta
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA11 January 2018
Worked 8-5
Learned more anout ITIL
Management was great
Culture was very political
The most challenging part was the political environment
The most enjoyable part was the people that I worked with
Fair place to work.
Contractor - AT&T Wireless Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GA6 November 2017
Didn't have any major issues with this employer. Upper management could be a little cutthroat amongst one another, but I had a fairly decent experience, until they lost the AT&T contract and had to lay us (employees) off.
Review of Matrix Resources
Network Support/Engineer Design LAYER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA28 October 2017
The work environment was very inviting and respectful. I was able to balance out my personal affairs along with handling my duties at the workplace. Supervisors were very pleasant and treated myself and co-workers with respect.
Pros
luncheon
benefits
Matrix Resouces
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX28 October 2017
Even though this company is a contract company, I really enjoyed the jobs they provided me. They matched up skills sets with jobs very well and were very concerned with the employees and their work desires/demands as well as their opinion of the job you were working.
Pros
Matched jobs with employees very well
Cons
None come to mind
Excelente ambiente y comunicacion
Sourcing Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Monterrey, N. L.9 October 2017
Muy considerables en todo los aspectos y visto desde un punto humano
Good People!
Director, Application Development (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX22 September 2017
Matrix has some really excellent people working their and for the right fit person is an excellent place to work. They are a small shop with very tenured leadership, which is sometimes difficult to navigate.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Old School
Actively Supportive
Contractor for ATT ASG Building Solutions (Former Employee) –  Georgia31 May 2017
I've been a contractor for ATT Mobility - Currently my second contract with them. They have been actively supportive to keep me employed. I've been working as a Project Manager for 4+ years. Working with internal group to keep projects on task to meet their forecasting goals.
Not too bad
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MI26 May 2017
The job isn't that bad. My supervisor use to work me hard for small pay. It's not a career just a job to get by. My coworker were great workers it's just it supervisor.
Very Caring Staff
Operational Risk Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC10 March 2017
I took a chance leaving a permanent role, and taking a contract role with Matrix at a local bank, and I was impressed with the level of care the matrix staff had in trying to help me when I was released from the contract early. The associates were very understanding and worked diligently to help me find something else so that the loss of the position did not impact me negatively.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MATRIX Resources. Our community is ready to answer.