Matchtech Advanced Manufacturing Inc.

Working at Matchtech Advanced Manufacturing Inc.: 3 Matchtech Advanced Manufacturing Inc. Reviews

Canada3 reviews

Good workplace

I was welcomed I to the Matchtech family November 2021 as a CNC Machinist. I am very happy with the work the we do here. I find that everyday presents new challenges and the team work well together to solve problems. This company is not afraid of utilizing technology, and actively looks for better ways to manufacture products. Management is easy to work with and the commute is not to bad. Highly recommend working here.

Pros

Summer/ Christmas shutdowns

Cons

Commute, Required overtime

terrible place for outsiders

Dont know where to begin. much congested and thus less safe. very limited lifting equipment, allmost all the tasks require heavy back breaking manual labour. wage is fair but commuting would burn that up just as fast as gasoline. Overtime is expected just like part of the job. outsiders should stay clear in my opinion since wont feel that they belong. since my first day they would track the cycles and ask to hit physically impossible target just to justify their alleged math. small company in terms of equipments for ease by cormporation when comes to the employees tracking.

Pros

bit fair wage

Cons

everything else

Official response from Matchtech Advanced Manufacturing Inc.

11 April 2022
Thank you for your input, we are sorry we didn’t have the chance to review this with you during your time here, had we been given the opportunity, we would have been happy to. We take all reviews seriously and will definitely review this feedback with Management to ensure we continue to create a continuously improving work environment for our employees.

Insights into Matchtech Advanced Manufacturing Inc.

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

You get to work with a great team in a productive fast paced environment!

I joined the Matchtech team in the office about 3 years ago and I love it here! It’s always neat to see what they are making on the shop floor. The bosses are great to work for and I feel that we have a great team in the shop. Working in the beautiful town of Sunderland is a nice bonus!

Jobs at Matchtech Advanced Manufacturing Inc.