Match Marketing

Match Marketing Employee Review

View all Match Marketing reviews

Dont waste your time.
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 April 2018
Always late with pay. Pay is poor compared to other brand ambassador jobs to begin with. Turnover rate high, management info operative, do not care for their employees, and forever changing too.
Never knew what the commission was supposed to be, as they changed it 3x in the 6 months I worked there. They make you pay for your own milk to be "reimbursed" for it later. Which was often forgotten on the paycheck. Nothing short of a ridiculous company. I will never work for match again after working this gig.

Other Match Marketing Employee Reviews

Teamwork oriented, great atmosphere
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NB21 February 2020
focus on your responsibility and the days go quick.
Great social interactions with co-workers.
not physically demanding.
Management keep the atmosphere lite but focus on responsibilities.
Work can be tedious.
Contracts are short so another part time job with flexibility may be needed. Lots of travel, but we know our destinations well in advance. Extra night stay at hotels are paid for if required because of weather. Our travelling safety is a high priority. Meal allowance is sufficient.
Poor choice of regional management. Poor training and under scheduling for important relines of major cosmetic lines in frontline venues
Retail merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Vancouver and Fraser Valley areas17 February 2020
The client tends to be standoffish and it is important to engage them at the onset This job is not so much of a service but an important link for the client (store/venue) to showcase the product line of the source client(brand/company).the merchandiser lays out the infrastructure of the product line using planograms .time management and organization are key.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Match Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.